Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection (36789 Views)

Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Lauds Supreme Court, Congratulates Obaseki / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by BleedingPen: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Edo-born billionaire oil magnate, Captain (Dr.) Hosa Wells Okunbo, has congratulated Governor Godwin Obaseki on his victory at the just concluded September 19 Edo State Governorship election.

Igbere TV recalls that Okunbo openly supported Osagie Ize-Iyamu, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) against Obaseki, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate and former ally.

In a statement he personally signed and forwarded to Igbere TV, Monday, Okunbo said, “It is incumbent upon me as a protagonist for the candidate of the APC candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, to now issue a statement in my personal capacity as a private citizen as I did at various times during the campaign.”

The Chairman, Ocean Marine Solutions Limited, also congratulated the people of Edo “who took the civic responsibility with a sense of urgency and trooped out to express themselves.”

While wishing Governor Obaseki the best of luck, Okunbo prayed that the next four years of his administration will take Edo State to the ‘promised land’.

He beckoned on all Edo indigenes home and abroad to join hands with the Governor to “build a vibrant democracy and a vibrant economy where the youths can find gainful employment in an atmosphere of peace and security.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1365453/edo-billionaire-capt-hosa-congratulates-obaseki-reelection/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by BleedingPen: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by deboysben(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol

Here goes the adage that says "lf you can't win them you join them"

Oshio nwa over to you. grin grin

Meanwhile...

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by tutudesz: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
One of the biggest loser just congratulate the biggest winner grin upon all the money you contributed to remove him, he still won. Oga no word of encouragement for Pastor and Oshopikin

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello good evening.
I hope I meet anyone reading this message in peace. Glory be to God in the most high.
For couple of months now, I have been experiencing serious financial difficulties resulting to depression and thoughts to take my life. I always trust in God for help and will never do such.
I'm totally down presently and would appreciate help no matter how small. May God continue to keep us safe, sound & continually provide for us. Thanks for your consideration.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Gondonu: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
It is 4 + 4=Ogbane! You tried but failed.So you have no choice but to stand up for the sitting champion.Your congratulations message is in order but you also need to apologized for all the negative things you also said about him during the campaign.Where is Tony Kabaka? angry

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by b3llo(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
We await Congratulatory message from Kabaka, Ize-Iyamu and Oshiomhole.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by tutudesz: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Gondonu:
It is 4 + 4=Ogbane! You tried but failed.So you have no choice but to stand up for the sitting champion.Your congratulations message is in order but you also need to apologized for all the negative things you also said about him during the campaign.Where is Tony Kabaka? angry
On his way to Lagos O! To apply for bus driver for Mc Oluomo

57 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Dyke15(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
How to deal wit Kabaka? Jst place a bounty on his head nd order say anybody wey see am make him kill am nd bring him useless body 4 a handsome reward#Madness no get Monopoly#Edo is indeed not lagos

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by fergie001: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
There is wahala everywhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Kriss216: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Success has so many friends while failure is an orphan.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Woe unto Ambode!

38 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by tutudesz: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:
Success has so many friends while failure is an orphan.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Woe unto Ambode!
Ambode would've decamp to PDP immediately APC started treating badly, but he stayed because he was too afraid of impeachment

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Temptee101(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2020
grin

First, the albino gold-digger he imported from Somalia abandoned him and ran away.

As if that wasn't enough, he was nationally disgraced out of office in Abuja.

And now again, in his home state, Edo people both home and abroad publicly disowned and rejected him.

The federal, state and local government have all rejected him.

Where will he run to?

1 Like

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by slivertongue: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2020
this man is arrongant and lied to the electorates but they took his money and ditched him. both sides are coming for him. when will kabaka issue his congratulatory message

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Ragnnar: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Many believe in chariot (Buhari, oshiomole, bullion van tunubu, federal might, captain hosa, cultists Iyamu a. K. a. Pastor in the day AK47 in the night, gandollar... Etc) but  good people of EDO believe in God to win (Godwin) and God win. There is power in name, Godwin, indeed God have win. I thank the good people of EDO, I greet you all, you people are the chosen one. I am happy not all Nigerians have lost their sanity. We must know that a vote for Apc in EDO or anywhere in Nigeria is a buttress to this calimity of a Government. APC need to be kicked out from the helm of affair of this nation because the have shown to be lairs, scammers, heartless, looters, borrow borrow, torrosist and bandit, inconsiderate and happy in inflicting pain, hardship and sorrow on the good people of Nigeria. The same way this greedy wicked souls in APC packaged buhari, a coupist who truncated our democracy in the past to come and rule, said he has changed because of their hatred and selfish gain. Packaged a cultist, an acid pourer saying he is a changed man. I am happy good people of EDO didn't fall to their scam. Truly power belong to the people. Ondo people, the ball is on your court to chose between life and death. EDO people have chosen life, you people should borrow a leave from them. The liberation of Nigeria from this horrible calamity of a party, APC, has started from EDO state. Good people of EDO have paid the price, the have showed the way, it is now let for the rest of the country to follow suit.

To my fellow goodwill Nairalanders who showed their surport for Godwin for the seek of equity, justice and democracy despite not being from EDO. God will bless you all abundantly and your destiny supporter must locate you soonest.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by tobechi74: 1:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Oshiomole Political career has been killed.

The image of a foetus

stabbing a helpless woman

keep playing on my head.

It was all my fault.

If not for me

She would be alive today

A choice had to be made

My life or gets

I lived she did not.

I took her life.

She gave me mine

If superstition were true

The circumstances surrounding ones birth

Gives a clue of his mission.

I took a life the day I was born

She died during child birth

Each time my birthday draws near

My soul is filled with guilt

Reminds me of my life purpose

I am born to kill

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/10/born-to-kill/

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Burgerlomo: 4:10am On Sep 22, 2020
That's good cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by daddytime(m): 4:22am On Sep 22, 2020
I had so much respect for this man until the Edo elections.

A businessman taking an open side and sponsoring an opponent in an election isn't what the likes of Dangote, Otedola, and co would do not to talk of sponsoring violence.

They'd rather finance or support both parties and move on with the eventual winner in a win-win.

35 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by EsomahJD: 4:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Sifia pain in gbegiri nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by ManOfCompetence(m): 4:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Captain Hosa disgraced himself openly the way he supported Ize iyamu...His congratulatory message is dope anyway...After investing billions, he accepted defeat

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by uboma(m): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
Captain Hosa disgraced himself openly the way he supported Ize iyamu...His congratulatory message is dope anyway...After investing billions, he accepted defeat

It is in his best interest to congratulate the Governor. He has no choice but do it if he wishes to be relevant in the state in the long run.

11 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Slawormir: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Congratulating him or not

You don't know what you have put your hand into

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Racoon(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Having been humbled with the wicked political godfathers in Edo state, he must just eat the humble pie.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Sabadon(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
niggaarrr wat re you doing today twice on a tuesday

5 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by maiiilooo(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2020
This Obaseki head shaa grin E look like pear.. Lolll Still on still congrats sir

1 Like

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by crossfm: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2020
This guy is not a wise business man.

He should have been a silent supporter.I just hope his business will not suffer in Edo state.

10 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Laggafin: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Make idiotic congratulation messages keep coming in from serial losers.. 4+4 ogbanee

3 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by EngrHumble(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2020
4+4 = Ogbane
He have no choice but to congratulate Him

OBASEKI PLS FORGIVE HIM FOR HE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING

7 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by WonderManly(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=BleedingPen post=94175812][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by 9jaBlogger: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Lolz.

Lalasticlala
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by nazicartel(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2020
E for deh wait make them cripple him business

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? / Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.