Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Edo People Rejects Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Celebrate Obasiki's Victory Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo People Rejects Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Celebrate Obasiki's Victory Watch (163 Views)

Imo State People Rejects Hope Uzodinma, Massive Support For APGA Candidate Rises / Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory / El-rufai In Trouble As Kaduna People Rejects Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo People Rejects Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Celebrate Obasiki's Victory Watch by OveyETA: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2020
EDO PEOPLE REJECTS BOLA AHMED TINUBU as the celebrate Obasiki's victory watch how they did it !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1KQnwmksUQ
Re: Edo People Rejects Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Celebrate Obasiki's Victory Watch by Ragnnar: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Many believe in chariot (Buhari, oshiomole, bullion van tunubu, federal might, captain hosa, cultists Iyamu a. K. a. Pastor in the day AK47 in the night, gandollar... Etc) but  good people of EDO believe in God to win (Godwin) and God win. There is power in name, Godwin, indeed God have win. I thank the good people of EDO, I greet you all, you people are the chosen one. I am happy not all Nigerians have lost their sanity. We must know that a vote for Apc in EDO or anywhere in Nigeria is a buttress to this calimity of a Government. APC need to be kicked out from the helm of affair of this nation because the have shown to be lairs, scammers, heartless, looters, borrow borrow, torrosist and bandit, inconsiderate and happy in inflicting pain, hardship and sorrow on the good people of Nigeria. The same way this greedy wicked souls in APC packaged buhari, a coupist who truncated our democracy in the past to come and rule, said he has changed because of their hatred and selfish gain. Packaged a cultist, an acid pourer saying he is a changed man. I am happy that the good people of EDO didn't fall to their scam. Truly power belong to the people. Ondo people, the ball is on your court to chose between life and death. EDO people have chosen life, you people should borrow a leave from them. The liberation of Nigeria from this horrible calamity of a party, APC, has started from EDO state. Good people of EDO have paid the price, the have showed the way, it is now let for the rest of the country to follow suit.

To my fellow goodwill Nairalanders who showed their surport for Godwin for the seek of equity, justice and democracy despite not being from EDO. God will bless you all abundantly and your destiny supporter must locate you soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria - APC Scribe! / Aremo Kayode Ademola : A Politician With High Intelligence Quotient. / Investors Losing Confidence In Nation’s Oil, NNPC Boss Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.