Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Need Help With My Iphone Activation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With My Iphone Activation (269 Views)

Photos From Infinix Note 5 Stylus Mall Activation In Lagos / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For the TECNO Phantom 8. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Iphone Activation by prosper87: 4:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, I'm having problem setting up my iphone. Firstly, I don't have an apple ID and secondly I tried to get one on the internet but my android phone keeps frustrating my effort.

Can anyone help me with this, Dm me on WhatsApp 08149755805 or dole out solutions here. I would appreciate.

can I also use someone else's ID, please if so, help me with it.
Re: I Need Help With My Iphone Activation by Strika22(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Can you snap your screen and post let me guide you
Re: I Need Help With My Iphone Activation by prosper87: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Strika22:
Can you snap your screen and post let me guide you
ok I will

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android Phone / Google Play Sucks!! / How To Recover Saved Facebook Account Without Email And Phone Number 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.