Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Please Webmasters, Help Me Review This Site To Know If It's Fit For Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Webmasters, Help Me Review This Site To Know If It's Fit For Adsense (223 Views)

Adsensewahala Again Webmasters Help!!!! / Please Webmasters, Help Offer Suggestions As To How To Improve On My Forum / Please Webmasters Whats The Name Of This Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Webmasters, Help Me Review This Site To Know If It's Fit For Adsense by Leobed: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2020
I applied for Adsense recently but they didn't approve, telling me of content issues.
But most of the content was written by me without sourcing the internet. Please help me check if you could see any error.
Here is link.
Worldtecharena

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Webmasters, Help Me Review This Site To Know If It's Fit For Adsense by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Leobed:
I applied for Adsense recently but they didn't approve, telling me of content issues.
But most of the content was written by me without sourcing the internet. Please help me check if you could see any errors.
Here is link.
Worldtecharena

Thanks in advance.

I've gone through the link, and I can say it's such a simple design, very good and the loading is quite fast.

But then, the content, to get approval, try as much as possible to make sure they are more than 1k words and not copy-paste, make sure they are clean of plagiarism, also, if you are not in a hurry, wait for a space of one month, so do a 1k word on each day, real contents, make you are not copying words-for-words.

Then re-apply after that, you are good to go.
The key is quality content!
Re: Please Webmasters, Help Me Review This Site To Know If It's Fit For Adsense by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Of course, you're right!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Webmasters, Help Me Review This Site To Know If It's Fit For Adsense by Leobed: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2020
OgunniyiFolusho:

I've gone through the link, and I can say it's such a simple design, very good and the loading is quite fast.

But then, the content, to get approval, try as much as possible to make sure they are more than 1k words and not copy-paste, make sure they are clean of plagiarism, also, if you are not in a hurry, wait for a space of one month, so do a 1k word on each day, real contents, make you are not copying words-for-words.

Then re-apply after that, you are good to go.
The key is quality content!

Alright man, thanks I will calm and work on some of the content right now.
Maybe next month I reapply.

Thanks for checking out.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Started With Affiliate Marketing- The Ultimate Solution / 18+. Join This Link And Watch High Quality Free Nudes, Meet New People / [get] Astra Pro Wordpress Plugin 2.7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.