Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land (281 Views)

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. / NASA Accidentally Captures The Celestial City Of Jerusalem And Hide The Images. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by OpenYourEyes1: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Always be careful as they craftily try to hide the presence of Kingdom of GOD's in this Land. I hope you know the land I'm talking about? This country!
Whether they accept this or not, GOD's servants are in this country. GOD is using them powerfully.
There are obviously false organizations (that call themselves "churches" ), which the wolves have abused to make the Holy Name(Church) look bad, whereas the real Church is not.
Becareful so that the wicked don't craftily make you to start hating even GOD's Holy Church(the body of CHRIST) and HIS servants in this Land or elsewhere.

Remember what I wrote about the evil witchcraft , magic and sorcery:
https://www.nairaland.com/6117773/something-need-know-witchcraft-magic

By their fruits you shall know them!
Re: Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Of course, you're right!!!

1 Like

Re: Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by OpenYourEyes1: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Always be careful as they craftily try to hide the presence of Kingdom of GOD's in this Land. I hope you know the land I'm talking about? This country!
Whether they accept this or not, GOD's servants are in this country. GOD is using them powerfully.
There are obviously false organizations (that call themselves "churches" ), which the wolves have abused to make the Holy Name(Church) look bad, whereas the real Church is not.
Becareful so that the wicked don't craftily make you to start hating even GOD's Holy Church(the body of CHRIST) and HIS servants in this Land or elsewhere.

Re: Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by OpenYourEyes1: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ...
Re: Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.., .. ..
Re: Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . .. .... .
Re: Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by GdNews32: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..

(1) (Reply)

Steven Furtick October 13 2020 / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / We Shall Not All Sleep (die)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.