Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC (27022 Views)

Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Goke7: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2020
this is why most of these politicians can't achieve much always jumping from one party to another
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Promoter2: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2020
No permanent friends or foes in politics.

Experience more sales growth today. Try social media marketing. See my siggy
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by solmus: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Good
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by OKorowanta: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Joshmodest:
later one dead meat hawker would tell me APC is the best party , when it comprises of 85% PDP ex members and 15% idiots ....

Are the t% now idiots too?
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Lubumbashi: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2020
I remember uduaghan for rehabilitation of schools and supporting the withdrawal of Shell from Delta state. Sour and sweet.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Comedian2019: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Oshio will be trying to join PDP soon grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Yakubu113: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Nigeria politicians don't have any ideology that's way there keep running from APC to PDP which is the same party anyway.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Mutemenot(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2020
He's just like Ambode in Delta state. He has no political relevance

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by CashVessel(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Uduaghan that did not add any value to Delta State and the PDP is talking about being used. Who really used who? Uduaghan used the PDP as he was never competent to be governor in Delta state.
He left the PDP cos he was scared that he would be investigated by the APC central government for squandering the wealth and time of Deltans like no other governor, both past and present has.
PDP should do themselves a favour and reject his U-turn as he has no value whatsoever to add.

Ctorch:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/22/political-realignment-uduaghan-to-return-to-pdp/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Creamz(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
We don't need him. He should stay back please

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by xcellentgraphic: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Thieves looking for where to chop.....

Check my signature jare

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by WinLABSstores: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
[s]
Awol1:

You are pained I know. Unfortunately I can't help your grief. It's been back to back grief these days from Edo to this one. Ondo could be next. Lol.

Meanwhile, they will come here to remind you how Ibori is the Godfather in Delta and other rada rada.

But a few quick facts they should note are:-

1) Ibori operates behind the scene and has never, and I repeat never, made a statement either to support his candidate or disparage the candidate in opposition. Not to talk making a video grin

2) Ibori since 1999 has never tried overstretching his luck by trying to meddle into the affairs of any neighboring state even as he has the resources and influence to do so. Can this be said of Tinubu?

Now look at this Uduaghan issue, he has worked behind the scene to bring back to fold. But Tinubu would seek to destroy anyone who does that with him. He is still hounding Ambode.

He we are free borns and we have sense abeg.
[/s]
All rubbish because of APC and PDP?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by obyrich(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Joshmodest:
later one dead meat hawker would tell me APC is the best party , when it comprises of 85% PDP ex members and 15% idiots ....
grin
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by WibusJaga: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Political Lizard. His joining makes no difference.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by anonimi: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Reference(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2020
The entire south is now firmly PDP.... not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by olisaEze(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2020
So this matter na true! Heard this from a source two weeks ago.

Omo-Agege’s gubernatorial ambitions are about to suffer a slight dip.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by bayelsaowei(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Idiot...fool..goat...i hate nigerian politicians...this fool was one of the idiots who abandoned goodluck..a fool who left delta state in shambles..how I hate Nigerian politicians
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Damseldammie(f): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Unstable politician... Anyways, it's not really you that is acting but the spirit of Reuben in you...

Very unstable like H20
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Sonnobax15(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
undecided.

Uduaghan wey no know himself...

he was only sent by his brother,ibori to come and distabilize the APC in Delta State and their plans worked perfectly..

Ogboru fell for his gimmicks by making him his campaign manager during the last gubernatorial election.....it still baffles me,how could you place so much trust on your enemy who just turned your pal over night,thereby displacing ovie omo agege who stood by him before the arrival of uduaghan?

if uduaghan like,make he decamp,all I know is that he's irrelevant to Delta State politics .
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by brownrockafela(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
After running to APC for the fear of being probed,for doing nothing in Delta State for 8 years now that he feels the coast is clear he is returning back to PDP, I pray God will help us phase out these set of greedy politicians
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Cocolatti(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
No shame
No principle

Only selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Duplik8t77(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Joshmodest:

Gbam. The vulture griller has the brain of a two year old child. He can't tell his slippers apart

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Okoroawusa: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Sabadon:
This man just rubbished himself wit dat APC move, wether he returns or not it doesnt change nothing, he should just keep quiet. despiradoes, i cnt imagine a republican in USA becoming a Democrat
America where Trump that was a Democrat later became a Republican president?

If America shit for una mouth una go swallow am say na ice cream.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by donprinyo(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2020
See as he keep mouth like fooocking dick sucker
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by BestTruth101(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Cyberterror:
[/b]

Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of NYC.
one of the reasons he never see the light even in just presidential primaries polling, those whitty will not support people with no firm believe or principles grin
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by fombadi: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2020
This guys stole a lot of money when he was a governor of Delta state the people of the state dislikes him a lot. Buhari closed his eyes immidiately he switch to APC. Buhari is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by RillJ(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin This ur stats ehhhh!

Joshmodest:

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by RillJ(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2020
2023 is around the corner.

Them go learn new tinz
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Fcwilly: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2020
E don RED for the guy
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by otokx(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Ughelli ~ Asaba road remains incomplete, Warri ~ Agbor the same thing.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2020
uduaghan is politically irreverent even as a sitting governor ....sen. james manger defeated him twice in the senatorial elections

even a ward councilor is more relevant than him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.