Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Help!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help!! (383 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! by EmdRizy(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2020
I just got scammed by chat mogul. I paid 1800Naira to their coupon vendor to be given a coupon to get registered and he is claiming not to receive the payment up till now and it has been over twelve hours now. I made the payment through a pos. Please guys,how can i recover the money?
Re: Help!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2020
If you can forget it and move on, pls do and be careful next time.
You will spend more if you decide to track him using the police and this is your best option of tracking him down.
Re: Help!! by EmdRizy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
OcVoice:
You will spend more if you decide to track him using the police and this is your best option of tracking him down.
Hmm okay
Re: Help!! by Venbobo: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
EmdRizy:

Hmm okay

Post his full details including his bank account on nairaland he would refund you
Re: Help!! by bassdow: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
OcVoice:

If everyOne keeps moving On, Ugly things would continue happening.

As for person saying they received nothing, might be True.

I suggest they both work out their indifferences.

There have been times Payments either delay in Landing at the appropriate destination or the receiver didn't get notified (maybe due to poor network from the Financial institution) or whatever.

There have even been times (especially during weekend / fridays) when we were forced to check manually for payments after client must have repeatedly said they've made payments.

What matters is how it's resolved.

I suggest you please try settle things with your provider or whoever He / they are and being 100% sure of Foul play before raising alarm.

Who knows there might not have been notification and provider / seller is too lazy to manually confirm when amount involved is too small.

BUT if you're actually scammed and you're 100% sure, I wouldn't suggest you keep mute so it doesn't become a tradition.

Let the Raising Alarm / Fight be a last resort when absolutely SURE.

Bye for now

1 Like

Re: Help!! by EmdRizy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
bassdow:

If everyOne keeps moving On, Ugly things would continue happening.

As for person saying they received nothing, might be True.

I suggest they both work out their indifferences.

There have been times Payments either delay in Landing at the appropriate destination or the receiver didn't get notified (maybe due to poor network from the Financial institution) or whatever.

There have even been times (especially during weekend / fridays) when we were forced to check manually for payments after client must have repeatedly said they've made payments.

What matters is how it's resolved.

I suggest you please try settle things with your provider or whoever He / they are and being 100% sure of Foul play before raising alarm.

Who knows there might not have been notification and provider / seller is too lazy to manually confirm when amount involved is too small.

BUT if you're actually scammed and you're 100% sure, I wouldn't suggest you keep mute so it doesn't become a tradition.

Let the Raising Alarm / Fight be a last resort when absolutely SURE.

Bye for now
Okay thanks alot....but how exactly can i go about it if am actually scammed?
Re: Help!! by EmdRizy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Venbobo:

Post his full details including his bank account on nairaland he would refund you
Uwanda,,will he see it? Even if he sees it am sure it won't move him
Re: Help!! by themaestro08(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
EmdRizy:
I just got scammed by chat mogul. I paid 1800Naira to their coupon vendor to be given a coupon to get registered and he is claiming not to receive the payment up till now and it has been over twelve hours now. I made the payment through a pos. Please guys,how can i recover the money?

Hello? Please have you being registered on chat mogul? How genuine it is?

Please kindly reply me.

(1) (Reply)

Any Database Freelancer Here? / Getting Or Making A New SMS/MMS Gateway Service / Trusted Seller/buyer Hacking Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.