Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) (39308 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by omofranyoung(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Pls friends help me follow this newly thrift Instagram page � .

I'm on Instagram Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=oxuds2uuku4d&utm_content=1sfhzrx
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Kingzeez10:
Who else noticed that ever since Obaseki was declared winner of Edo election the rate at which IPOB pigs are commenting on every thread is quite alarming.

Hatred will not consume you and your likes....

Jagaban Mr. Rotten Teeth is not your father

If people are trolling him, I wonder how that should pain anyone, or is anyones business

Some APC rats troll all the time
They taunt "IPOB" whenever the supposed candidate they believe "IPOB " supported lose.

I remember the Ekiti incident very well.
There are others

Whether you like it or not
Come 2023, Mr. Rotten Teeth would be retired and finished politically, and there is nothing he can do about it.

Any small thing..

You people will point fingers at Igbo

Yeye

3 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Autotech312(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=strangest post=94182792]

dug cartel king...[/quote

Your write up stinks.

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Jaghut:
Nigerians will be making a gargantuan mistake if they put this dude in Aso Rock for one day even.

Buhari's personality cult & narcissism is child's play beside the Tinubus'

How does he want to do it? grin

Mr. Rotten Teeth cannot win 25% of 24 states and a popular vote in this country

Already the 5 south eastern states and the 6 south south states wont give em that number

That's 11 states

Three more states from the far north or middle belt
And it is finished for Mr. Rotten Teeth.

He should not bother

We need a younger and dynamic technocrat
Someone who is sound

And not all these old cargoes

3 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by sounso: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2020
.....and they call this one News paper. Please name it Photo album

2 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by MartinCorridon: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2020
This is why the Tinubus are billionaires and your entire lineage are paupers.

Can't you at least critically think that adverts are booked way in advance?

Why are most Africans so daft?

You think that to save face, they quickly paid for adverts in 24 hours ?

Wow. And you went to school.

PS - I have experienced this same waste of money paying for a newspaper that only cover and back page were different.
SoftP:
Same way his show of shame was displayed a day before yesterday.

They are trying so hard to redeem his image, the thing nor dey gree work again

We’ve set a precedence, we hope the Lagosians will follow suit, to redeem themselves from the circus of these political antagonist.

Recall, most of the money he wasted during Edo election was from the treasury of Lagos state.

We chop am grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Awon ebi greed .. awon werey. They want to own every part of nigeria. Jehovah pass all of you. You will all go down. Greedy bastards. President of Nigeria In ur another life

TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365474/birthday-message-tinubus-wife-appear-almost-pages-national-newspaper-video/

4 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by patwilly(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Jafar1:
For N50??
Wait so the nation newspapers is now 50 naira? You serious or kidding?
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by shankara7: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
It's the advertiser's money
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by K4daniel: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2020
The only thing I like about tinubu is the fact that he plays his card well..The guy dey use sence..all of you pushing Ambode to have reciprocate obaseki's move..Tinubu is not oshiomole, he met him in politics..Ambode can't face him in a fierce battle of Lagos state.

If you want to face him you must choose your battle, and you must have done excellently well in service before the Lagosians could back you up.

If we had a good candidate with good track records and proven integrity to perform just like fashola, tinubu will soon fade away but for now nobody on ground.

Happy birthday madam Tinubu iya awon gbogbo oloja..Good woman.
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by kaylardz(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2020
ibo people and hatred like 5 and 6.
They hate Tinubu, Buhari, Yoruba and Fulani with passion but will not stop trooping to Lagos and Kano for their small scale businesses.
No wonder they are relegated politically and their land d poverty capital of Nigeria.
Let Ibos remove hatred from their hearts and they shall prosper!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by helinues: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Donkpaaa...its called NEWSpaper, not Oluremi Tinubu paper

And it was free right?
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by sapporo: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2020
austine4real:
Lagos landlady

This is just to distract us

We have not heard anything from them since after the election

Edo election should be considered a lose for oshomole not apc, i don't see what jagban stands to gain where oshomole is
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by SoftP(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2020
MartinCorridon:

PS - I have experienced this same waste of money paying for a newspaper that only cover and back page were different.

grin

Hiding behind shadows to call me pauper.

Don’t worry my friend, I’m not poor

3 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2020
All the companies link to tinubu are conduit pipe in siphoning public funds.

3 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2020
NaijaMutant:
This is what you get when you are surrounded by sycophants who are ready to praise you to the grave undecided
GBAGAM! anybody who doesn't see it from this point of view should endeavour to get a magnifying lens

3 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by ejovwovincent(f): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2020
That na simple something wey only money go for do
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I pity anybody who buys the Nation yesterday. Waste of money
bad belle,
Tribalist

small time they will say nobody dey buy from Innoson

people like u no dey progress life if u dey reason by tribe

think beyond tribe
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by epicmadam(f): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2020
What do you expect?
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Pat081: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Poor people always think the same way if na ur baba or mama dey in power dis how people are going to do d same
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by solmus: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2020
K4daniel:
The only thing I like about tinubu is the fact that he plays his card well..The guy dey use sence..all of you pushing Ambode to have reciprocate obaseki's move..Tinubu is not oshiomole, he met him in politics..Ambode can't face him in a fierce battle of Lagos state.

If you want to face him you must choose your battle, and you must have done excellently well in service before the Lagosians could back you up.

If we had a good candidate with good track records and proven integrity to perform just like fashola, tinubu will soon fade away but for now nobody on ground.

Happy birthday madam Tinubu iya awon gbogbo oloja..Good woman.

Hope you know she's not the mother of Iyaloja of Lagos just step mother
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by valuedammy(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Newspaper shock you, it even appeared on a Billboard in Ikoyi Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by youneedjesus: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2020
helinues:

So their names was on the Edo state ballot?
It seem like. actually they need jesus
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
OP it's his newspaper..Its his business.he wants to use it to distract us from the congratulatory message he planned to publish on Ize-Iyamu's victory at the polls which turned sour.

grin grin cheesy
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2020
koladebrainiac:
bad belle,
Tribalist

small time they will say nobody dey buy from Innoson

people like u no dey progress life if u dey reason by tribe

think beyond tribe

He said "yesterday"..... hope you read that.

1 Like

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Iko5000: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2020
The only issue I have with your statement is for you not adding that Majority of his Wealth was from Goverment coffers by different means and not by him being a smart Business man or self made billionaire .
MartinCorridon:

2 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2020
bluecircle470:

Ipob
Tinubu slave

1 Like

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Incoming first lady grin grin
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by K4daniel: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:

Hope you know she's not the mother of Iyaloja of Lagos just step mother

Yes I know but a step mother that has influence in all the matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba / Why We Should Change Nigeria To UAR (United African Republic) / Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.