Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pls Nairaland, I Need Any Great Clean,fast Paying Business Ideas That I Can Make Huge Gains Twice My - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Nairaland, I Need Any Great Clean,fast Paying Business Ideas That I Can Make Huge Gains Twice My (710 Views)

Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Pls Nairaland Readers B Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairaland, I Need Any Great Clean,fast Paying Business Ideas That I Can Make Huge Gains Twice My by waro: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2011
Pls i need any lucrative fast paying busines idea i can do and make huge gains in short time,pls 419 stay clear,am a security agent.only genu business ideas. pls txt 08091856050
Re: Pls Nairaland, I Need Any Great Clean,fast Paying Business Ideas That I Can Make Huge Gains Twice My by globaljobs(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2011
Huge gains in short time? And you don't want 419 ideas?

Here's the thing.

There is no short cut to success. When you want huge gains, you're in effect saying you want gains of 50-70%. And that happens rarely.

However, if you're content with moderate gains, you can start a manufacturing business. Manufacturing businesses can deliver as high as 40% margins. That is why multinationals can pay their senior executives mouth watering salaries and massive remuneration packages.

How do I know?

I was in manufacturing for over a decade in a multinational company. And I use to handle the financials.

If you're ready to deal with the headache of manufacturing/production, you will reap the reward big time.
Re: Pls Nairaland, I Need Any Great Clean,fast Paying Business Ideas That I Can Make Huge Gains Twice My by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2011
waro:

Pls i need any[b] lucrative fast paying busines idea i can do and make huge gains in short time[/b],pls 419 stay clear,am a security agent.only genu business ideas. pls txt 08091856050

You have obviously made your self a candidate for scammers - security agent or no security agent smiley smiley

My bro nothing good comes easy - for you to make immense profit in anything genuine you want to go into, you must first get trailer loads of patience (not jonathans patience grin grin) most especially if you want to establish in Nigeria. Grand success will come but it will take time. it doesn't come like magic.

Goodluck in you r pursuit smiley smiley
Re: Pls Nairaland, I Need Any Great Clean,fast Paying Business Ideas That I Can Make Huge Gains Twice My by waro: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
Tanx 4dat advice pls i need sincer advice.

(1) (Reply)

Ago Trucking Deal / Follow My Daily Results. / Abj Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.