Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Have Many Girlfriends – Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Many Girlfriends – Ice Prince (399 Views)

WIZKID: My Mom Wants Me To Get Married But I Have Many Girlfriends (pic,vid) / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) / "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Many Girlfriends – Ice Prince by RandomAfrican1: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2020

Ice Prince was recently on a show with Nadine of Beats 99.9 FM to premier his new song with Tekno, titled ‘Make up Your Mind.’

During the interview, he disclosed that he had not been able to release music for about a year now because he got signed to an international record label, and this restricts how often he is allowed to drop music and also because the process for the deal actually took a long time before it finally got sealed.

The new record label he has been signed to is 300 Entertainment, where the likes of Megan Thee Stallion, Fetty Wap and Young Tap are also signees.

Talking about his new single with Tekno, he disclosed that they have so many unreleased projects together, so much so that it is enough to make an album or two – he further disclosed that the new single was produced by Stunna Beatz, an up and coming Nigerian producer.

At a point in the interview, Beats FM On Air Personality (OAP), Nadine asked the musician, “so do you have someone special in your life… like a girlfriend.”

Ice Prince responded saying, “ah I have many o,” to the bewilderment and awe of the host.

Watch the full interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/i-have-many-girlfriends-ice-prince/
Re: I Have Many Girlfriends – Ice Prince by StandardJohn(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2020
I clap for you. Continue
Re: I Have Many Girlfriends – Ice Prince by fati2001(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2020
is that all?

Re: I Have Many Girlfriends – Ice Prince by Iyoocartel(f): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Ice prince one of the finest naija artist.
But drop hit jam na

(1) (Reply)

You Are Stupid If Someone Defrauds You With My Face – Mike Ezuronye / Scary Clips From The End SARS Protest In Nigeria Watch At Your Own Risk / See What Army Did To Youths Accused Of Setting Akeredolu’s Campaign Office Ablaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.