Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers (730 Views)

FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas / Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses / Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by TheRareGem1(f): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2020
The portal for the registration of prospective beneficiaries for the Survival Fund opened on Monday night after the Federal Government released a timetable for categories of businesses to apply.

The FG had in a statement by the Project Delivery Office stated that the portal which opened at 10pm, will have educational institutions as the first category of beneficiaries to register.

“Nigerians interested in the Payroll Support scheme are to note that the site for registration will be open from 10 pm Monday, September 21, 2020.

“In order to ensure a seamless registration process, the Project Delivery Office (PDO) has designed a registration schedule.

Registration for Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday, September 25 beginning from 12 A.M..

The portal will also be open to other categories of small businesses from 12 A.M., on Monday, September 28, 2020,” the statement said.

The office therefore advised those interested in benefiting from the fund to take note of the schedule and also log on to http://www.survivalfundapplication.com to register for the payroll support initiative.

The survival fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable Micro and Small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs in MSMEs from the shock of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The scheme is estimated to save at least 1.3 million jobs across the country while targeting an average of 35,000 individuals per state.

https://www.chronicle.ng/2020/09/survival-fund-fg-opens-portal-for-teachers/

Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by Joylove2324(f): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2020
Good initiative by the federal government
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by Deputy1111(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2020
This is a way of putting money into people's hands. Nice one.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by okefrancis: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2020
I really commend the federal government for taking this step

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by Bessppectt(f): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Politicking will still take place
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by ThatFairGuy1: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by Shooyie: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2020
This is a very good response from the FG for putting this together particularly with effect the coronavirus has is having on individuals and the economy. I urge everyone to partake in the survival fund.

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by ggirl4real: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Kudos to the FG for this

I hope the funds get to the intended beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by kb83(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2020
If Bihari had started his administration like this, Nobody would have blamed him today. Free and Fair election in Edo and now this, Kudos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by mattbass(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2020
I dey try register as teacher but dem dey ask if CAC ......who can put me through?
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by Enudapan: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by TheRareGem1(f): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
mattbass:
I dey try register as teacher but dem dey ask if CAC ......who can put me through?

Yeah. You need to contact your proprietor, ask for your tax identity number, the RC of the school and other details required that he needs to provide for you.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by mattbass(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Yeah. You need to contact your proprietor, ask for your tax identity number, the RC of the school and other details required that he needs to provide for you.

Thanks so much.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by TheRareGem1(f): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
mattbass:

Thanks so much.

You are welcome

Good luck
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by otokx(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
mattbass:

kindly let us know when you succeed in registering .
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by TheRareGem1(f): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
mattbass:

Request for the details you can't provide from your school proprietor.[code][/code]
Re: Survival Fund: FG Opens Portal For Teachers by Bigii(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
mattbass:

Teacher wey no dey follow instructions. It's not yet for teachers. Wait until 25th September. Haba!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 60: Does This Picture Story Define Lord Lugard And The Problems / OMG / Wike Bows To Pressure, Addresses EndSars Protesters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.