Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Very Helpful Suggestions For Home Page Topics. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Helpful Suggestions For Home Page Topics. (818 Views)

Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most / Home Page Topic Suggestion Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Helpful Suggestions For Home Page Topics. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2011
I was going through some sec---- whatever.
@Mukina and Seun, or whoever places topics on the front page;
Please try to start adding topics containing information about scams or 419 or fraudsters to the home page. These topics hardly find their way there and they have just about the same importance, if not more, than the types of topics that tend to show up on the front page these days.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595696.0.html
In the thread above for example, the thread starter wrote of how to avoid Land scams in Nigeria and even mentioned the name and locations, (imagine!) of some people that have attempted to scam him in the past. I don't recall ever seeing a topic from the property section of nairaland on the front page of this site and this is incredible, considering that such valuable topics exist there.
Another thread where I believe a scammer was exposed;
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-459340.0.html
Not just those types of threads, other topics that are appealing from some sections of Nairaland do not get to the front page, it is as if those sections of Nairaland are not in existence, you hardly ever see topics from the computer section on the front page for example. Then there is the health section, with all the useful info in it.
Please make appropriate adjustments. I don't understand why such a huge site still has this lazy selective way of placing topics on the home page.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

U.S Branding Bokoharam A Terror Group. And The Effect It Has. / NCC Plans To Introduce Lawful Interception Of Private Communications? / Have You Ever Seen This Kind GATE Before? (pics) Iyammi! Una Go Keel Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.