Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (18592 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Valentine's Day With His Wife, Nkechi (Video) / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by 1759ademola(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:
cool

The best birthday gift he received was Edo Election

Oshiomhole single handedly stopped his Son in law from becoming a Governor, and his wife from becoming member of the Federal House of Representatives while they left only Senate for him and made sure he never contested for Senate Presidency or Deputy Senate Presidency

Now that he got his revenge he must be very happy

And one smelly IPOB will say they're not slaves. If not for Oshiomole that blocked him, Imo people still have him chance. Husband, wife, daughter first lady and Son-in-law Governor.
Ipob will leave their home for robbers and come dey whistle for SW. God punish hypocrites.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Adrian9(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Isohryt

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2020
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by manunitedbabes: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations but have at the back of your that my village people are not happy with u
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by gwama: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sure he is a hidden son of an Aboki. cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
The best governor of Imo State so far.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Abagworo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
One of the greatest Africans of this generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SET3WMfdlc4

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by iamfrankoben: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
CeCeEkol:
He was 58 last year, and 58 again this year. wow!
u re actually an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
He's not a philanthropist
OP. mind ur words before I sue u. This yeye man rubbish my state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ike95: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
oaugraduate1234:
yes I believe you am an IMO indegene, his. the best so far.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ike95: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
He's not a philanthropist
OP. mind ur words before I sue u. This yeye man rubbish my state
he did well in IMO state.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by earnit3: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
really
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
ike95:

I had my NYSC program there

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Amah70: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Associating Rochas to Orlu is a mistake.
Happy birthday to Sen Rochas, however.

Rochas neglected Orlu and its infrastructures to decay.
He multiplied the development gap between Owerri and Orlu by 100% against Orlu in eight years as governor.
As senator, he told his colleagues that he should be called Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, not senator for Orlu zone.

He has no pin of business property or landed properties in Orlu as he challenged people of Owerri to name anyone from Owerri who invested more than him in Owerri.

As governor, he told anyone who cared to listen: “I am developing our dear state capital city, Owerri, to international standard.” Orlu decayed.

1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ike95: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
oaugraduate1234:

I had my NYSC program there
ok

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by B2mario(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
oaugraduate1234:

Happy birthday to him. A good man but painted bad by the media.

He's still one of the best.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by B2mario(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
ike95:

I too, the best so far. Leave media blackmail. Rochas did very well in Imo state. His works are still there for everyone to see.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by oneeast3: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

I too, the best so far. Leave media blackmail. Rochas did very well in Imo state. His works are still there for everyone to see.
[/s]

When shall you show us what your useless governors have done in your cursed backward shithole Abia state since 1999
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by CeCeEkol(f): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2020
iamfrankoben:
u re actually an illiterate
Wow, thank you for that. But since you are not an illiterate like me, you should have ignored my comment, illiterate people are kind of dense in understanding which you should know by now... i wonder what adjective quantifies you, who responded to an illiterate. Have a nice day, my Literate friend.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ike95: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
B2mario:

am from oguta lga,thank God for you cause people are talking nonsense about him.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by B2mario(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
ike95:
am from oguta lga,thank God for you cause people are talking nonsense about him.

Thanks.
The right thing people should have done is to hear from the indigenes of the state where he ruled. Social blackmail of Rochas baffles me.

But I know all these happened just to discredit him against his presidential aspiration. Bro, Rochas did wonders in Imo state with meagre resources. To get someone like him again will be hard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met / Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid / If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.