Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today (34183 Views)

King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Google Celebrates Oliver De Coque On His 74th Posthumous Birthday. / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by lakesidepapa(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
Thanks, I'm Michael's birthmate.

Bobrisky was born on August 30th, Can you observe what I am observing? you're Virgo like me, I hope u do.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Bobrisky was born on August 30th, Can you observe what I am observing? you're Virgo like me, I hope u do.

So? Everyone has their path to fame. It really isn't our place to discriminate. That's not to say I support his path.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by lakesidepapa(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
Thanks, I'm Michael's birthmate.

Narendra Mordi, Cameron Diaz, Paul Walker, Warren Buffet, Mother Theresa are some notable Virgos.

Seun shouldn't this site be hosted on Azure or AWS at this level?

Yeah Paul Walker had Virgo fully written on him, Narendr Mordi(India presido). Senator Iyiola Omisore is a also Virgo and I can also see that bodly written on him, Na chairman in analyst and perfection.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Charly68: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Consistency is the mark of a champion,you are indeed a legend in your chose field of career ..Happy birthday the king of juju music
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by lakesidepapa(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
So? Everyone has their path to fame. It really isn't our place to discriminate. That's not to say I support his path.

IT'S COINCIDENCE. Not that factor but we do what we love to make fame for ourselves..

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Damexlacazette(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
HBD Sir wish your more of it on earth with good health and long life. I can see dat we september peoples are great.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Kay25(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Happy birthday to a legend of good music and not noise makers
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Origin(f): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Happy birthday Legend.

Master of his craft.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by MRSUCCESS70: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Happy Birthday To You Sir King SA
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by chukwuibuipob: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
cool isu di wi won agbado o se ra l’oja.......
cool isu j’oba l’ori iyan......
cool wink ki isu to jina,a mu isu l’odo
Baba mo ke pe oooo

Not all these nowadays pangolo nuisance/meaningless music
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by chukwuibuipob: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Damseldammie:
Àle oh bâi,
Ègin mòògún
Omo amúlà mejì sè'ye
Omo olôwó joyè méjì'pò

Wishing you many more graceful years with good health and sound mind ....

Congratulations Sir

Destiny!

My destiny!
Can never be changed at all,

Nothing can change my destiny, nothing can change it.....

O lenikan tin womi, temi ko ri
Oñ nikan lolubewo aye mi
Àti lo ati bo mi
Lowo e lo wa
Bi mo se buburu, tabi mo se rere
Eri okàn mi maa lo fe leyin mi
Eri okàn mi jowo dami lare
ale oo omo Ekimogun l’ondo
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by chukwuibuipob: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
wink Iya o mo ki e,Ku ewu Ku ayo.Ku Ayo Omo titun tongue cool
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by earnit3: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
really
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by dalass(f): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
tillaman:
Papa de papa, Great people were born in the month of September!!
Hppy birthday to a Legend

Hit like if you rep September!!

Yes oh.. .. Great super stars were born this month of September... Best birthday wishes to KSA
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Ikillbrokehoess: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
HBD sir
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by dearpiriye: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
haiti007:

The mail went through, and I replied almost immediately. If you haven't gotten then reply, you can mention me so that we can talk on WhatsApp
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by ajeamos: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mindlog:

What is the size of a pack, 500g or 1kg? Price?

1kg goes for 1200 and for 5pieces up, 1000 naira.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Mindlog: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
ajeamos:

1kg goes for 1200 and for 5pieces up, 1000 naira.

OK.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by feedthenation(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Papa is a legend
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Clinghton: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
When you avoid harmful drug and excessive alcohol, you would look young in old age.

H B D.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2020
These are very much different from what we have today.

Nonsense music everywhere now
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by kabillionaire(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
A true king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Engaged? (Flaunts A Ring On Twitter/Instagram) / Monalisa Chinda And Faithia Balogun Williams Dazzle For House Of Maliq / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.