Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos (1677 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by Ttest: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Please guys, I have this girl that just tool in for me and she's like 3 weeks or 4 gone. Please where in Lagos can she do an abortion that how much will it cost?

Please your urgent suggestions will be appreciated so we can go this weekend to do it.
Re: Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Ttest:
Please guys, I have this girl that just tool in for me and she's like 3 weeks or 4 gone. Please where in Lagos can she do an abortion that how much will it cost?

Please your urgent suggestions will be appreciated so we can go this weekend to do it.
why abortion to have an abortion done in a good hospital, are you sure you can go through the process because parent's consent will be needed?? unless you go to mushroom hospital, but sometimes they make mistakes, abeg no kill person pikin oooh
Re: Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by Kunja2: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2020
BKsoul:
why abortion to have an abortion done in a good hospital, are you sure you can go through the process because parent's consent will be needed?? unless you go to mushroom hospital, but sometimes they make mistakes, abeg no kill person pikin oooh
your point?
Re: Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Kunja2:
your point?
state your own opinion if you have anything upstairs, then you face front �
Re: Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by Kunja2: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2020
BKsoul:
state your own opinion if you have anything upstairs, then you face front �
meaning they should keep a child both of them are clearly not ready for? Is that your point? You're sick!
Re: Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2020
If you truly love her, you will not make her go through this. Plus, you might be endangering her life, and you also want to waste that foetus! You want to shed blood! The blood of that innocent child will hunt you for the rest of your life. If you don't want to be unfortunate in life, don't waste that baby.

Pls, I don't mind to have that baby. We will do all the necessary documentation. I need that baby to be my child. Pls leave the pregnancy till 9 months. Pls send me a pm and let's chat
Re: Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Kunja2:
meaning they should keep a child both of them are clearly not ready for? Is that your point? You're sick!
really? but they have many options to choose from, condom, withdrawal method, postpill. when they were nacking raw, what were they expecting? and morever you could have just stated your opinion and leave mine, the op would know which one to choose.
NB------ i choose to ignore your insult because am well trained and you senior me. abeg dont let me insult elder.
Re: Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by fati2001(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2020
may that foetus stay there "still it's ready to come into the world " no matter how the doctor is genius... nothing will work.

I blame some girls self for allowing boy wher no supposed to see ur short self, dy climb u.

and same guys will come up saying "their so called women too like to dy abort " where as you guys are on same boat.
Re: Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by Myzubby(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
marry Her
if you allow abortion then you are a murderer Nairaland will bear witness ON THAT DAY
Re: Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos by efficiencie(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Kunja2:

A very sick fool would have unprotected sex, get a lady pregnant and declare the pregnancy unwanted...if you did not want the pregnancy why did you have unprotected sex? You better keep the pregnancy, hustle for yourself and the child, learn to be responsible and disciplined and train your child not to be as dumb as you once were!

(1) (Reply)

Anpa.org / Ozone And Chelation Therapy - Bangalore / Hepatitis B+ (hbsag)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.