Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Crypto Gurus.. What Really Determines The Price Fluctuations Of Bitcoin Etherum? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Gurus.. What Really Determines The Price Fluctuations Of Bitcoin Etherum? (291 Views)

Forex Gurus: What's The Best Forex Trading Platform / Claim Free Bitcoin / Etherum Straight To Your Coinbase / €€ Bitcoin, Etherum Shop( Buy And Sell) $$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Gurus.. What Really Determines The Price Fluctuations Of Bitcoin Etherum? by Pgltm: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2020
I always wonder what is responsible for the price fluctuations in the cryptocurrency world. Is it the candle stick patterns I see on luno, or the news.. I would be grateful if anybody can explain to me.. What is the best time to buy and when is the best time to buy?
Re: Crypto Gurus.. What Really Determines The Price Fluctuations Of Bitcoin Etherum? by CosmicPhoenix: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2020
demand and supply affects the price of cryptos,the best time to buy is when the price is low.
Re: Crypto Gurus.. What Really Determines The Price Fluctuations Of Bitcoin Etherum? by goodmorning40: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2020
They have gurus at the background that manipulate the price for their own gain

(1) (Reply)

Earn Tron And Convert It To Money Between Now To 28TH NOVEMBER 2020 / I12 Tws Airpod / Want To Know How Wealth Is Created, Invest Today At Chymall Investment By Richv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.