Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I No Dey Do Again- Man Screams As He Alight From Car, Rolls On The Floor (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I No Dey Do Again- Man Screams As He Alight From Car, Rolls On The Floor (video) (532 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Lagos: Robbers Push Lady From Car, Suspect Dies After Police Chase / Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Dey Do Again- Man Screams As He Alight From Car, Rolls On The Floor (video) by Joanne07: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2020
A video of an unknown man has gone viral after he allegedly alighted from his car half-naked, rolling on the ground and screaming ”I No Dey Do Again” Although there is no confirmed reason behind this action But according to the video, it appears that the reasons for his action center around money as he was heard calling out for some unknown source to take their money back.

Despite efforts made by people around the area to know what happened, he refused to talk. He however went on screaming that he is not doing again, he is tired. Vacancy!!! Receptionist At Inesfly Africa Limited The video has generated wide reactions from social media users as many have alleged that he is a ritualist.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/22/i-no-dey-do-again-says-a-man-as-he-alight-from-his-car-and-starts-rolling-on-the-floor-video/
Re: I No Dey Do Again- Man Screams As He Alight From Car, Rolls On The Floor (video) by Enudapan: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: I No Dey Do Again- Man Screams As He Alight From Car, Rolls On The Floor (video) by temmytee2309: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
U no fit dine with the devil and quit middle way. Oga finish what you've started biko
Re: I No Dey Do Again- Man Screams As He Alight From Car, Rolls On The Floor (video) by UDUJ(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2020
temmytee2309:
U no fit dine with the devil and quit middle way. Oga finish what you've started biko

He must complete it o, mumu cheesy

When you dine with the devil be ready for the repercussions. If he gives you one he takes back three or more from you. Bunch of lazy individuals that want to make it quick and drive benz. Idiot.
Re: I No Dey Do Again- Man Screams As He Alight From Car, Rolls On The Floor (video) by Samakus(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Dear God, you're the one I know. What you can't give me, may I escape it. Amen
Re: I No Dey Do Again- Man Screams As He Alight From Car, Rolls On The Floor (video) by Steelarmy01: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2020
For the love of money. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Fani-kayode For Eulogizing Ex-wife / Paris Attack: Gunman ‘shouting Allahu Akbar’ BEHEADS Teacher / NANS Decries Arrest, Arraignment Of MOUAU Student, Begs Lagos Govt Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.