Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Rev Mother Esther Ajayi Is A Gift Of God’s Support For Me, Says Asisat Oshoala - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rev Mother Esther Ajayi Is A Gift Of God’s Support For Me, Says Asisat Oshoala (402 Views)

"Come On, Victor, That's My Boy!" Says Asisat Ashola In Excitement (video) / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / You Can’t Compare Messi With Me, Says Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Mother Esther Ajayi Is A Gift Of God’s Support For Me, Says Asisat Oshoala by kolafolabi(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2020
African Queen of the Pitch, Nigerian international, Asisat Oshoala is full of praises and commendation for the General Overseer Love of Christ Generation Church, England, Rev. Mother Esther Ajayi for her support over the years in giving her pet project, Asisat Oshoala Foundation a strong pillar and a breath of life for sustainment.

Rev. Mother Esther Ajayi has not hidden her unflinching love for the Captain of Nigeria’s Super Falcons since she started Asisat Oshoala Foundation five years ago.

The philanthropic woman of God has been supporting the activities of the foundation with prayers, morally and financially since inception. She had singlehandedly ensured that Asisat Oshoala and the foundation lacked nothing.

The Asisat Oshoala Foundation has over six projects in the last five years which include the Inspire Girls Project, Food Project, Football for Girls Africa Project, Football for Hope and Back to School Project. All of which Rev Mother Esther Ajayi has ensured their success every year.

Recently, Rev. Mother Esther Ajayi, who is also the Grand Patron of the foundation, donated a coaster bus to FC Robo Queens of Lagos, the female football team where Oshoala rose to the stardom. This was a gesture to identify with the root where the Nigerian player came from.

“I must confess, the support is exemplary,” the FC Barcelona of Spain star told P.M. EXPRESS in a brief chat at the weekend.
“I want to use this medium to thank you my Dear Mother, Rev. Mother Esther Ajayi for your warmly support over the years for me and my foundation.

“I cannot but continue to appreciate your moral and financial support and prayers towards the Brand, Asisat Oshoala, because these are unquantifiable.

“My prayer is that the Almighty God will continue to bless you and the Ministry God has put in your care will continue to blossom and replenish the Kingdom.”Thank you ma, I will forever be grateful to you,” Oshoala said.

Asisat Oshoala, though from Muslim background, she is a member of the New Testament Order of Cherubim and Seraphim (Ago Majemu) Living Convenant.

https://pmexpressng.com/rev-mother-esther-ajayi-is-a-gift-of-gods-support-for-me-says-asisat-oshoala/

Re: Rev Mother Esther Ajayi Is A Gift Of God’s Support For Me, Says Asisat Oshoala by oloriooko(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2020
This is highly commendable of the Rev and Assisat
God bless the project amen!
Re: Rev Mother Esther Ajayi Is A Gift Of God’s Support For Me, Says Asisat Oshoala by ebenhazard(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2020
These are the kind of people needed in a sane country. this woman have been wonderful and blessing to this generation "children"
Eg Ayomide etc.
Supposed politicians are like this definitely Nigeria would have been better..
Well no one is God..
But at least you can c someone that can sacrifice his\her for the betterment of another
#Ajedokunebenezer2031
Re: Rev Mother Esther Ajayi Is A Gift Of God’s Support For Me, Says Asisat Oshoala by decatalyst(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2020
This woman is different from other "ministers" of God.

I hear good things about her.

May God continue to empower her, grant her grace to be rapturable. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tottenham Demanded Goalposts Were Changed Before Europa League Win Becaus / Checkout This Hilarious Comment By Mourinho / Stoke City Coach Hails Mikel’s Tactical Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.