Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Obaseki Next Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Next Move (522 Views)

Godwin Obaseki’s Next Destination: PDP / Benin River Port: Obaseki Tours Edo Waterways, Assures Investors Of Security, .. / Oshiomhole & Gov Obaseki Flag Off Okpekpe 10km Road Race today may 12th - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Next Move by HornyTave: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2020
I want to reduce the shock of all the PDP supporters on this forum.
Obaseki will decamp to APC very soon. mark my words.
Re: Obaseki Next Move by drtwist(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Decamp or Not ! Edo defeated APC and Tinubu online Machineries

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Next Move by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2020
HornyTave:
I want to reduce the shock of all the PDP supporters on this forum.

Obaseki will decamp to APC very soon. mark my words.
Your pain is monumental. Ask yourself why he would decamp to APC? Is it to run for 3rd term or what? Only first term governors decamp. Go and check. They do that to be sble to contest second term. Has Ortom, Tambulwa, etc returned to APC? You guys lost woefully, APC chased him into the rain and PDP gave him shelter. You called him ungrateful, you want him to prove you right. Too late. You all called him MUO governor with no achievement, PDP and Edo people helped him, now you dream he should return to what exactly? Return to help same Tinubu that asked people to reject him? Return to EPM that sought to impeach him with fake mace? Return to a party that unilaterally disqualified him for no reason? Return to what exactly? What is the motivation? If you were Obaseki, will you do that?
Keep dreaming until PDP takes Ondo next month, you will realise Nigerians are all out against the evil party APC. The train is moving fast. From Edo to Ondo, Anambra and Ekiti. PDP all the way to 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Next Move by HornyTave: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Amitez:

Your pain is monumental. Ask yourself why he would decamp to APC? Is it to run for 3rd term or what? Only first term governors decamp. Go and check. They do that to be sble to contest second term. Has Ortom, Tambulwa, etc returned to APC? You guys lost woefully, APC chased him into the rain and PDP gave him shelter. You calked him ungrateful, you want him to prove you right. Too late. You all called him MUO governor with no achievement, PDP and Edo people helped him, now you dream he should return to ehat exactly? What is the motivation?

Pained keh...

It's obvious you think anybody that's blunt is either pained or blunt.

PDP gave him the platform on the agreement that an Ishan man would contest under the party come 2024. Also, His deputy, Philip would want to be a governor too, and I see no reason for His loyalty if, not the intention to be a governor after His boss.

Join the pieces together. Today, Osagie Ize-Iyamu congratulated him and asked him to come back, see, both Philip and Ize-Iyamu has ambition. Com 2024 I see 3 strong parties vying for the position.
Re: Obaseki Next Move by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2020
HornyTave:

Pained keh...

PDP gave him the platform on the agreement that an Ishan man would contest under the party come 2024. Also, His deputy, Philip would want to be a governor too, and I see no reason for His loyalty if, not the intention to be a governor after His boss.

Join the pieces together. Today, Osagie Ize-Iyamu congratulated him and asked him to come back, see, both Philip and Ize-Iyamu has ambition. Com 2024 I see 3 strong parties vying for the position.

Ask yourself this qyestion. What benefit is there to return to APC? Tell me. So you do not yet know that going forward APC will be losing elections, except they defile US, EU and UK threats of sanctions. With elections becoming free and fair, wait and see how APC will be demystified in Ondo. Rigging is now anatherma. In a free and fair contest PDP wins. They won Osun and was robbed, they won Imo and was robbed, they won Bayelsa and was robbed by inflating one LG to equate votes of 4 put together, they won Kogi and was robbed. Now, the world has beamed her searclight on Nigeria elections. The Kano magic, Kogi violence, Imo abracadabra and Bayelsa inflation all failed in Edo. They will again fail in Ondo because no politician dares the trio of US, EU & UK. So, my friend Obaseki is going nowhere. No to a dieing APC.
Re: Obaseki Next Move by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2020
HornyTave:

Pained keh...

Please go and check Delta State. Okowa was in senate for 8 years while Oduaghan was givernor. He was in waiting. That is PDP process. Not one man hand picking his cronies, like Lagos. Shuaibu will head to senate while Ishan (Edo Central rules). PDP have an unwitten rotational government, except if opposition appears strong and they feel best to give them run for their money like in Rivers. Shuaibu will head to the senate for Edo Central to rule. Come 2024, even APC if they are still alive will field Edo Central candidate, so I do not see any point you are making here about Shuaibu.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Next Move by Yebosola(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Amitez:

Ask yourself this qyestion. What benefit is there to return to APC? Tell me. So you do not yet know that going forward APC will be losing elections, except they defile US, EU and UK threats of sanctions. With elections becoming free and fair, wait and see how APC will be demystified in Ondo. Rigging is now anatherma. In a free and fair contest PDP wins. They won Osun and was robbed, they won Imo and was robbed, they won Bayelsa and was robbed by inflating one LG to equate votes of 4 put together, they won Kogi and was robbed. Now, the world has beamed her searclight on Nigeria elections. The Kano magic, Kogi violence, Imo abracadabra and Bayelsa inflation all failed in Edo. They will again fail in Ondo because no politician dares the trio of US, EU & UK. So, my friend Obaseki is going nowhere. No to a dieing APC.

Leave that story of US, UK, policians care less of those jagons, wasn't Atiku banned, yet he visited US? APC gang up against Oshio and Tinubu all nah 2023 politics, US my foot.
Re: Obaseki Next Move by HornyTave: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Amitez:

Please go and check Delta State. Okowa was in senate for 8 years while Oduaghan was givernor. He was in waiting. That is PDP process. Not one man hand picking his cronies, like Lagos. Shuaibu will head to senate while Ishan (Edo Central rules). PDP have an unwitten rotational government, except if opposition appears strong and they feel best to give them run for their money like in Rivers. Shuaibu will head to the senate for Edo Central to rule. Come 2024, even APC if they are still alive will field Edo Central candidate, so I do not see any point you are making here about Shuaibu.

They were not PDP members by choice but circumstances and circumstances are meant to happen
Re: Obaseki Next Move by babytoun: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yebosola:

Leave that story of US, UK, policians care less of those jagons, wasn't Atiku banned, yet he visited US? APC gang up against Oshio and Tinubu all nah 2023 politics, US my foot.

That is the singular element that made the election free and fair ...you think US and UK would stop at just travel ban ? That was going to be the beginning of many more things to follow ..

Now even these useless supreme court judges will be kiaful

(1) (Reply)

What Else Does Ekweremadu Want? / Who Will Save Anambra? Anambra Is Fast Becoming The Dirtiest State In Africa. / 15 Shocking Fact/revelation About The 2nd Niger Bridge (nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.