Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Goalkeeper Matthew Yakubu Excited On His Super Eagles Invitation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goalkeeper Matthew Yakubu Excited On His Super Eagles Invitation (397 Views)

“it Feels Good To Be Home”, Calvin Bassey Savor His Super Eagles Invitation / Little Mascots Excited On Seeing Messi With Them In Dressing Room / Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goalkeeper Matthew Yakubu Excited On His Super Eagles Invitation by Debstegab100(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Sered Slovakia and Nigerian goalkeeper Mathew Yakubu has expressed delight in his inclusion in Nigeria’s coach Gernot Rohr’s list of 25 players called up for next month’s international friendlies against the Ivory Coast and Tunisia’s Carthage Eagles.

The former Nigeria junior international who has been in fine form this season after dethroning Sered’s first choice Adnan Kanuric told brila.net that his invitation to the national team of Nigeria is an attestation to his hard work at the club level and this he will continue to do.

“It’s a thing of joy to me, it really shows that I’m really working hard and things are going well so I will continue to do my best when I go to the camp, work together to achieve the goal and aim.”

Unique Media©

Re: Goalkeeper Matthew Yakubu Excited On His Super Eagles Invitation by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
When I read yakubu see as my heart cut. I hope this one is not in anyway related to a particular yakubu I know ooo. That world cup miss is still fresh in my mind

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Windows Finally Comes To A Close, See The Best Transfers / Ozil Departure Looms As German Faces £13m Catch; Holds Talk With Arsenal / Betking Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.