Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pls How Do I Add Pics To My Nairaland Post - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls How Do I Add Pics To My Nairaland Post (246 Views)

Where Are My Nairaland Family? / Funny Pics To Spice Up Your Day... / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Add Pics To My Nairaland Post by Ulyte31(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Pls how do i add pics to my nairaland post
Re: Pls How Do I Add Pics To My Nairaland Post by Onateye93: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2020
You go to choose file, it takes you to your camera roll, so you select your pics and submits
Ulyte31:
Pls how do i add pics to my nairaland post
Re: Pls How Do I Add Pics To My Nairaland Post by Ulyte31(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Onateye93:

You go to choose file, it takes you to your camera roll, so you select your pics and submits
My choose file button is not working

(1) (Reply)

This Video Week Me Oh / Mama Benji My Neighbor; Funny Short Video / Port Harcourt Big Girl: 2 Short Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.