Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

People Who Die In Their Sleep Are Those That Don't Wake Up From Their Dreams. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / People Who Die In Their Sleep Are Those That Don't Wake Up From Their Dreams. (410 Views)

The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber / Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen / Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Die In Their Sleep Are Those That Don't Wake Up From Their Dreams. by seniorkachion(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Not waking from your dreams can be fatal.
Have you noticed that when you travel in your dreams that you will wake up from it when you are going back but miss your way in the dreams.
My thesis here is that if the person in the dream keeps finding his way to and fro in his dream, he will die peacefully.
This is the explanation for those who died in their sleep. They never woke from their dreams of travel.
Re: People Who Die In Their Sleep Are Those That Don't Wake Up From Their Dreams. by seniorkachion(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Oya modes. Do the needful. Let this path breaking discovery fly to the front page.
Re: People Who Die In Their Sleep Are Those That Don't Wake Up From Their Dreams. by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Well if you ask me that's my most preferred way of dying
Re: People Who Die In Their Sleep Are Those That Don't Wake Up From Their Dreams. by goodmorning40: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Those of heart failure also didn't wake up from dream?
Re: People Who Die In Their Sleep Are Those That Don't Wake Up From Their Dreams. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Aswrrrr.....

ThreeEyedRaven:
Well if you ask me that's my most preferred way of dying

1 Like

Re: People Who Die In Their Sleep Are Those That Don't Wake Up From Their Dreams. by paulolee(m): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2020
baseless speculation...

(1) (Reply)

Residents Protest Against Oluwo Of Iwo Land Removal (photos, video) / Mat Weaving : Exclusive Interview With Ologotun Of Ogotun Ekiti / ATOBE: Man Who Rode Late Taraba Monarch To The Ancestral Land Returns Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.