Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

A Godfather’s Edo Misadventure And Matters Arising, By Obinna Ezugwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Godfather’s Edo Misadventure And Matters Arising, By Obinna Ezugwu (142 Views)

I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai / I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Godfather’s Edo Misadventure And Matters Arising, By Obinna Ezugwu by OBAMAIGBO: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
"First, it is demeaning to stay in Lagos and tell Edo people who they should reject and who they should support under flimsy grounds, especially coming from a person who already has reputation for employing sundry anti democratic means to retain firm grip on his state. And in view of the prevailing anti godfather sentiment in Edo, it was straight up thoughtless to give an impression that you are trying to be a godfather in the state, perhaps the super godfather with Comrade Adams Oshiomhole being the resident godfather. Everyone has an ego, most Edo people easily saw that intervention as an affront, and what Obaseki simply needed to do was to play that up, which he wasted no time in doing. Yes, the Edos are a great people with rich civilisation, and would not entertain an overlord from anywhere. It is as simple as that.
https://hallmarknews.com/bola-tinubu-a-godfathers-edo-misadventure-and-matters-arising-by-obinna-ezugwu/

(1) (Reply)

Captain Hosa: An Embodiment Of A True Sportsman / Anniversary Speech: De-emphasize Partisanship, Let's Build A'ibom - Gov Emmanuel / Clarion Call To Apc And Nigeria Youths In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.