Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigerian Embassy In Switzerland Allegedly Calls Police On Nigerian Citizens (vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy In Switzerland Allegedly Calls Police On Nigerian Citizens (vid (231 Views)

Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ / Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Embassy In Switzerland Allegedly Calls Police On Nigerian Citizens (vid by CHIOMAEZEH: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0wO6beEITA

A video making rounds online captured moment the Swiss Police showed up at the Nigerian embassy in Switzerland to throw out Nigerian citizens after allegedly being called in by the embassy authorities.

Some of the Nigerians who were heard shouting on top of their voices, alleged that they had already made payments for their passports to be renewed but the embassy failed to fulfill the service they paid for.

They also accused of the embassy authorities of failing to learn from the country they are in. Here is the video below;

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/nigerian-embassy-in-switzerland-allegedly-calls-police-on-nigerian-citizens-video-2.html

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Switzerland Allegedly Calls Police On Nigerian Citizens (vid by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
You can take a man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of him.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Switzerland Allegedly Calls Police On Nigerian Citizens (vid by uniqueboi1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nigeria wahala just too much. Wahala in the home, wahala in the abroad.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Switzerland Allegedly Calls Police On Nigerian Citizens (vid by limeta(f): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
I hail the people do what you can to get them working
Too many hausa fulanis embassy's workers lazy people nothing get done

If dont you know somebody inside you on yr own

I for one ve paid for my passport renewal 3 times now i give up i dont even want it any more

You pay and can not get appointments and you call no answer is hell pure hell dealing with this zoo people.

(1) (Reply)

Cause Of Abule Ado Explosion Has Been Revealed / Nigeria AT 60: Osinbajo Disagrees With A Bleak View Of Nigeria’s History. / Trump To Be Discharged Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.