Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

300 Level Unical Student Dies Of Generator Explosion (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level Unical Student Dies Of Generator Explosion (photo) (284 Views)

Kedei Iwara Ibiang, Missing UNICAL Student Missing (Photos) / Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures) / 6 Feared Killed In Katsina Explosion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Level Unical Student Dies Of Generator Explosion (photo) by frankleesehi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
A 300L student, Umo Aniekpono studying Human Anatomy at the Faculty of Basics Medical Science in the University of Calabar has died following a generator explosion at her parents house in Calabar. HGS Media Plus Reports

According to reports, Miss Aniekpono was burnt to death after a generator explosion in her parents house over the Weekend.

A friend of the deceased, Miracle Ebube took to her Facebook to mourn her friend.

Waited patiently to see myself wake from this horrible dream But it's dawned on me your gone for real annie
This makes life more scary as the fear of this gripped me
Annie was so reserved
So dedicated to studies
A great medic
Full of smiles�
Annie this was not the plan
Lying there lifeless was never the dream
This was suppose to be congratulations in few years to come not this heartbreaking verse we all are typing below "RIP"
Not after all the struggle we passed through right from our 1st year in medical college
I can't believe am really saying goodbye
Memories of you keep flooding my mind as I wonder if this truly happened to you
Never knew dat DAT was gonna be my last seeing you
Never knew that conversation was gonna be my last with you
We never always have things we wished for�
I can only wish you perfect rest in the arms of the Almighty
I will forever miss you Annie �
Anatomy year 3 will forever miss you �
Rest in peace Great soul❤

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/09/300-level-unical-student-dies-of-generator-explosion-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: 300 Level Unical Student Dies Of Generator Explosion (photo) by Brandstudio01: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Oh dear, what a sad news. Pretty queen like this. What's a great lost. May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: 300 Level Unical Student Dies Of Generator Explosion (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
The Post, Has Already Been Posted On Nairaland Forum
Re: 300 Level Unical Student Dies Of Generator Explosion (photo) by Bessppectt(f): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
post=94190959:
The Post, Has Already Been Posted On Nairaland Forum

Lol. Bloggers are hustling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Slumps While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River State Government / First Bank Ex- Staff Sentenced To 98 Yrs Imprisonment Over N49m And $368,000 / Police Arrest 22 Over Cop’s Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.