Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here (9225 Views)

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / Drop Unedited Picture Of Your Phone Let's See The Best Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by lekbel09(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Always In front of my laptop writing codes that will one day change the world grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by richardjemedafe1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
My Laptop. My best friend
Cc Richardjemedafe1 how's the corps life been. Nice to see you viewing
fine bro, its been a while thou. God is helping us. hope u are cool?
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by Corroro: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Shot with my Camon 12 air cheesy

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by CuteMike01(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Corroro:
Must you advertise the phone?

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2020
CuteMike01:
Just for fun, take a photo of anything in front of you and upload it here. Mine is already below cheesy grin

bet9ja.. chai.. it's over

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by Classickj(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
wow
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by Classickj(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2020
embarassed

Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by ChocolateHigh: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Corroro:
please how much did you buy this watch and where can I find it?
I like it please
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by Corroro: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
i got it from an IG vendor, its about 10,500
ChocolateHigh:
please how much did you buy this watch and where can I find it?
I like it please
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by Corroro: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
yeah, cos the camon 12 air is that nice grin
CuteMike01:

Must you advertise the phone?
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by tellsblinks(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Okay.....

Dinner

This food go bellefull you?
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:25am On Oct 13, 2020
teepha:
Book/studying
nice writting
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by Skye123: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
lekbel09:
Always In front of my laptop writing codes that will one day change the world grin cheesy cheesy
Bro, comman teach me
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
I am far from cool bro. still unemployed hungry and broke.
use the above name to add me on facebook. just remove the 1
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by WaterTheMonk(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
richardjemedafe1:
ok brother
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by WaterTheMonk(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2020
richardjemedafe1:
done
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by Gabson001(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
boutique

Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by WaterTheMonk(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
richardjemedafe1:
I sent you a request but you didn't accept.you also have more that 4k friends so you won't be able to add me
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by richardjemedafe1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
I sent you a request but you didn't accept.you also have more that 4k friends so you won't be able to add me
what is ur user name? i have so many frnd request and i dnt know which is urs!
Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here by WaterTheMonk(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2020
richardjemedafe1:

what is ur user name? i have so many frnd request and i dnt know which is urs!
don't worry don't let me trouble you. you have more than enough friends already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! / TECNO Camon C9 Smart Bracelet Called T-band / Blackberry OS 10.3.1 Cool New Features Plus Blackberry OS 10.3.1.938 Autoloader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.