Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

“I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3months” – Adesua Etomi-w - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3months” – Adesua Etomi-w (307 Views)

6 Benefits From Staying Off Social Media For 50 Days / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Banky W & Adesua Etomi: Tying The Knot In Cape Town South Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3months” – Adesua Etomi-w by kissnellyagu: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has announced her decision to go off social media to end the year.

In her recent tweet, the delectable actress recounted how she went off social media for three months and how she enjoyed her time off in peace.

In her words;

“Went off social media for almost 3 months last year. The most peace I’ve had. Travelled with my baybay, did fun things, took very few pictures, spent a lot of time in the presence of God, had some of the most important meetings of my life and none of it is online. I get to keep it for me. The best. Infact I should go off again to end the year”.

Re: “I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3months” – Adesua Etomi-w by pastie(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
I'm enjoying and also developing my skills set ever since I left social media
Re: “I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3months” – Adesua Etomi-w by DaddyRochie1642: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wat Should I do with this news sad sad
Re: “I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3months” – Adesua Etomi-w by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
I don't think many of us here knew or even Care. It may sound harsh, but it's true.
See y'all on FrontPage
Re: “I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3months” – Adesua Etomi-w by ettaetta(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2020
ok nice

(1) (Reply)

Download Music Video :- Naira Marley – Idi Oremi (opotoyi 2) / A Man Eho Claims That Pastor Adebayo And Oyedepo Are Bastard Scammers / Hey Fellow Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.