Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. (1953 Views)

Different Names On Documents / 6 Nigerians Whose Names Are In Guinness World Record / I Have Different Names On My Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. by Mr2kul(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Just as it is stated, if you have 4 names on your official documents, please leave a comment.
I need to clarify and correct something as quick as possible.
Thanks for your time.
Re: If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. by BrainRider: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
State whatever it is you have in mind so a lot can benefit or render help.

I'M not using 4 names, buh I might know who does.
Re: If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. by Mr2kul(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
I just want to confirm if you registered your BVN with the 4 names.
This is because when i opened my first account, one of my names were omitted despite providing all the names. I went to the bank recently to update my account by uploading my national ID, but i was told that they can't use that ID because it contained more than 3 names.
I was instructed to get another valid ID with the 3 names on my BVN/Account for them to initiate the process.
Re: If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. by Mr2kul(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
BrainRider:
State whatever it is you have in mind so a lot can benefit or render help.

I'M not using 4 names, buh I might know who does.
You may check again. I have posted the reason why i need the information
Re: If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. by Bunza001: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hi
Re: If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. by Mr2kul(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Bunza001:
Please let me have ur number ...... I’m having the same issue
Re: If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. by Nancyama(f): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yes I am using four names and I registered all my names using *Modification of name*. At first I had issues like yours which i applied for modification of name, where they now input my two names on *other name* space.

If your center doesn't know how to do such, go to NIMC head office near you.

In Abuja, its in Wuse Zone 5, they'll register all your four names.

Hope you find this useful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hard Truth About Studying Abroad / Student Of Geophysics / Where Can I Locate Aptech In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.