Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Need Your Help Guys ����� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Your Help Guys ����� (256 Views)

Please, I Need Your Help On This Topic / Fortune City Needs Your Help / I'm New. Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help Guys ����� by Gheeft: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Guys I'm running back to this platform, cause I need you all to help me... I submitted a poem of mine on Instagram and I'll need you guys to like it only for me to qualify in this competition and be among the top three guys.....
The poem I wrote is actually on the eradication of hunger from the world... Check it out guys please....

Here's the link guys

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFU7NkkDZMR/?igshid=sse6dvnx1gn4

Thanks in advance guys ������♥️

I'll also post the poems so you can read it and go ahead to click the link and like Guys

(1) (Reply)

How To Look Out For Yourself When Your Relationship Goes South. Part 1 / The Smart Guys Now Available / GODMAN QUOTES 20 (digest It Without Eating It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.