Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

"I No Dey Do Again"- Says A Man As He Alight From His Car And Starts Rolling On - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I No Dey Do Again"- Says A Man As He Alight From His Car And Starts Rolling On (186 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) / COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I No Dey Do Again"- Says A Man As He Alight From His Car And Starts Rolling On by shakiez893(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
A man whose identity is unknown has allegedly alighted from his car and started rolling on the floor. He can also be seen saying " I no dey do again".

The reason behind his action is still unknown, but according to the video shared, the man was seen crying and rolling himself on the floor saying that he is not doing again, they should take their money back.

People nearby came to his rescue and asked him what happened but he refuse to talk. All what he was saying was that he is not doing again, he is tired.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://aozforum.com/post/2179

Re: "I No Dey Do Again"- Says A Man As He Alight From His Car And Starts Rolling On by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
We already know

1 Like

Re: "I No Dey Do Again"- Says A Man As He Alight From His Car And Starts Rolling On by Patvincible: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
what you no will kill u easily
Re: "I No Dey Do Again"- Says A Man As He Alight From His Car And Starts Rolling On by tombari2(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
uncle, you better go and do your do.when them been tell you how e go be, you say u go fit do. abeg no cum worry me with your own, because u no know how e de do me too

1 Like

Re: "I No Dey Do Again"- Says A Man As He Alight From His Car And Starts Rolling On by Ayofaks(f): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Satan gives you 1 and collects 100! May God have mercy on him.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy A Sound Healthy Life Up To 95+ On Earth / Say No To Hookworm With Bitters Of Green Complex / What Are Your Feelings When Seminal Vesiculitis Arrive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.