Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Help Needed Concerning My Undergraduate Admission Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed Concerning My Undergraduate Admission Process (222 Views)

Please I Need Advise On My Undergraduate Course In UNILORIN / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / Complains On The Admission Process Of LASU For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Concerning My Undergraduate Admission Process by skipolala94(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
I recently applied to a Canadian university for an undergraduate admission due to the flexibility and ease of the process, the application was submitted and the application process fee payed. According to the forms filled I finished my secondary school ( referred to as High school in Canada) 2010, now am applying for admission in 2021. Seems the school is now worried about the gap in my education history between 2010 and 2021 ( NB: I already completed my degree in a university in Nigeria between 2012 and 2018) because I was contacted by mail to state if I had attended or completed any post-secondary school education between 2010 and now. The problem now is that I don't know how to respond to the mail and if my response would have any bearing on my admission process, should I open up about my degree or keep mute about it. Pls I would like to be adviced on how to proceed because I don't know if the school have a way of verifying that info. Thanks
Re: Help Needed Concerning My Undergraduate Admission Process by adelnehis(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Open up
Re: Help Needed Concerning My Undergraduate Admission Process by HMZi: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
open up to them,it might even be an advantage to you.
Re: Help Needed Concerning My Undergraduate Admission Process by BrainRider: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Being honest Is your best bet sir/ma
Re: Help Needed Concerning My Undergraduate Admission Process by skipolala94(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Thanks for the advice
BrainRider:
Being honest Is your best bet sir/ma
Re: Help Needed Concerning My Undergraduate Admission Process by skipolala94(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Thanks I appreciate this
HMZi:
open up to them,it might even be an advantage to you.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Government Give Date For Re-opening Of Schools / Uniosun Directs Its Students To Reopen October 2nd / Work From Home And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.