Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Toyin Abraham's Fateofalakada Set To Hit The Cinemas From October 1st 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham's Fateofalakada Set To Hit The Cinemas From October 1st 2020 (223 Views)

Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham's Fateofalakada Set To Hit The Cinemas From October 1st 2020 by MomoTv: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Watch nollywood actress and movie maker Toyin Abraham as she announces the cinema date for her movie fate of alakada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UZY0T6qzXM

(1) (Reply)

Tending Music Lyrics / How I Am Making N1000 Every 3 Hours / Unruly Lagosians Arrested For Open Defecation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.