Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

CITN Exam Is Less Than 20 Days, Don't Leave Your Success To Chance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CITN Exam Is Less Than 20 Days, Don't Leave Your Success To Chance (208 Views)

Why Leaving Your ICAN Exam Success To Chance? Become An Inner-circle / Which Exam Is Easier Between Gce And WAEC? / Help!!! My Exam Is In A Month Time And Am Addicted To My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CITN Exam Is Less Than 20 Days, Don't Leave Your Success To Chance by planetpgold(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

Last week, precisely Friday, September 18, 2020, @ 03:01:21 PM, I received an email from The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria, CITN that she has gotten permission from the relevant authority to conduct her exams. So, the CITN April 2020 Diet Exams will be written on October 13th and 14th, 2020. That is, you will be writing your CITN exams in less than 20days.

Fortunately, if you have been following my post of studying for at least 30mins daily during the intense Covid-19 Pandemic lockdown and when the lockdown was eased gradually then there should be no panic here than to confidently raise up your shoulder and be waiting for the exam date to arrive.

However, if you did not study at all, I understand it is not really easy because there is no real motivation especially with negative news spreading here and there. But, you still have to move on; besides, the economy has opened. Also, Time is not waiting for you.

Fortunately, you can still meet up when you decide to get our simplified and comprehensive Lecture and past questions and answers videos which have helped a lot of students qualify.

Want to Pass your CITN exams this October? Click on the link below to get the comprehensive information

https://citn.platinumgoldsolutions.com/

Or

Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

To order now when time and tide are still in your favour...

* Don't forget to forward this message to friends and colleagues writing CITN.

Dedicated to Your CITN October Exams Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA, ACTI

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline CITN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Yahoo Mail Not Working? / Uniport Post Utme Preparations / Tips To Prepare An Engrossing Thesis Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.