Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

When All Hope Is Lost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When All Hope Is Lost (118 Views)

Man Shares How God Came Through For Him When All Hope Were Lost(video) / All Hope Is Lost. / All Hope Is Not Lost ; Have Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When All Hope Is Lost by Missyajoke(f): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, let's pray Heavenly Father I thank you for this wonderful message you're about to share, Father speak to your people in Jesus name. (Amen)

John 16:33 says " These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world". We as human expect difficulties in one way or another but how we handle problems shows the kind of person we are, whether we can tolerate or be patient till God attends to us. There's no man without problem the only one without problems are probably in the grave. There's an adage which says " Once there's life there's hope " its only a dead man that is hopeless. The bible says " weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” - psalm 30:5. Don't give up on yourself when God hasn't given up on you. Our God is a merciful God who can change any situation. God is already working things out for you. Suicide is not an option, neither is arm robbery nor being a proustite. Wait on God and you will experience is wonder working power.

I want you to know that God sees all you're going through. God is always by your sides, the bible says " Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me". To all those who are experiencing one form of problem or another May God confront you.

May the Peace of God rest upon you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Temptations / An Exposition Of Christ In The Old Covenant / "The Lord Looketh From Heaven;...."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.