Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children (43935 Views)

Oyebanji Restates Call On FG To Immortalize Late Col Adekunle Fajuyi / Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) / Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by decuteGenius: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2020
K
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by maestro299: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Bring d money and take my boyfriend, his also in maiduguri
Lol. Yeye dey worry you.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Shemadex(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
yeye babe����
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Sheriman(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
I'm not a Soldier!! So I will take over you and you will now belong to me..
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Jinad50: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2020
Kokadomfreedom:
Is he different from others that have been killed in the war without taking proper care of their families
with respect to the families to the fallen soldiers, yes he is diffirent from them because he is notable.

Sentiment aside, all men are not thesame.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Nikeruka(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Mouth's agape
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by obanimoje: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2020
good gesture from the governor though his death could be avoided.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by harmony940(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Just because she is a Muslim,how many christian soldiers has lost their lives in the North east fighting these beast sucking vampires.....

Nothing was given to them only a ceremonial burial....

The Dg in all of the government agencies are all muslims if not all 80%, if you are a Christian you are on YOUR OWN

The former president Olusegun Obasanjo has said it all,Nigerian is disintegrating in terms of unity!
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by shiwex: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Zulum.......Nice guy. Correct guy.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by mustafaa: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Guyman02:
When I knew that APC was poised to lose Edo election was when they chose Ganduje and Uzodinma as their campaign managers instead of Zulum and Fayemi.

The pragmatic Governor Zulum should also extend this hand of fellowship to other soldiers especially the non commissioned officers who paid the supreme price in the fight against Boko Haram.

APC would have still lost. Obaseki won because there was a sabotage in Apc. Most APC governors are not in good terms with Oshiomole, so they worked against the party to disgrace him.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2020
I hope the wife and children will have access to these gifts before 2032.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2020
What happened to burying an officer in a ceremony with pallbearers wearing full military ceremonial gear?
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by lebienconnu: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2020
harmony940:
Just because she is a Muslim,how many christian soldiers had lost their lives in the North east fighting these beast sucking vampires.....

Nothing was given to them only a ceremonial burial....

Nigerian has really was never united since her creation but under the regime of this man,Nigeria as a country as loose it on terms of one country!

This commendable, exemplary, exceptional and kind gesture is highly deservable of eulogy of panegyrics.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by hamxee33(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
u see hope poverty affect ur lyf Daz y I can kill ma sef cuz of gel
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Ayubaossy(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2020
That's good

RIP to the hero
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by 9zcollins(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
do you have a hrt grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2020
Kokadomfreedom:
Is he different from others that have been killed in the war without taking proper care of their families
abi oo
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Kubernetes: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Timekeeper:
See as northerners dey give their people better treatment...

If na south now, them go ignore the family

lol,may be the late is from Borno state.The southern govs can do same to the soldiers from such states.
BTW,I expect the fed gvt to do this gesture to the family of every soldier that dies in the battle front.
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by cloud(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Kokadomfreedom:
all men are equal, but some men are more equal than others. That's the law of nature, everybody cannot contribute to society in equal proportion and hence will be treated differently

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by bluecircle470: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:

Will you rather marry me?
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Teejay13(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Gov. Zulum the man if the people.

A governor who feels the plight of his people

A governor with the heart of gold.

God bless you sir!
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Machinegun91(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
do you have brain ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Atouke: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2020
How about the families of the other Hundreds of soldiers who are dying Daily on the War against Boko Haram? I commend his for doing this but he should also look at others too!
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Farewell Oga Bako..
May Al-Jannatul Firdaus be your final resting abode..
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by almakiyyun(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:

.your name shows that u are a LovePeddler and a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by DaBillionnaire: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Mediquip:
WHAT OF THE OTHER DEAD SOLDIERS THAT WAS KILLED TOO IN THE ANBUSH,,,ARE THEY NOT HUMAN BEING TOO? A COLONEL IS ALREADY A MILLIONAIRE AND HE HAS A HOUSE BEFORE , HE WILL STILL COLLECT HUGE GRATUITY FROM GOVT..WHAT OF THE OTHERS SOLDIER S WHO ARE COLLECTING SMALL SALARY THAT DIED

E taya me o
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Figolouis: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Guyman02:
When I knew that APC was poised to lose Edo election was when they chose Ganduje and Uzodinma as their campaign managers instead of Zulum and Fayemi.

The pragmatic Governor Zulum should also extend this hand of fellowship to other soldiers especially the non commissioned officers who paid the supreme price in the fight against Boko Haram.
They were destined to fail. How can you chose people of questionable character as campaign team, see combination; GANDUJE- MR DOLLARS,
HOPE UZODIMMA- SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR,
TINUBU- BULION VAN,
YAHAYA BELLO ETC
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by COCKCROW: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2020
PLEASE BURATI DELAY STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE NORTH BECAUSE SOLDIERS ARE BEING MASSACRED EVERYDAY.
THIS WAS THE REASONING OF AN IDIOT
Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by Longman180(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:

Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by eddyslim(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
God bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor / Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.