Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why You Must Have A Website - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why You Must Have A Website (117 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Have A Website by NukeEcomm(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hey -,

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you needed a new website yesterday! And if you missed that golden opportunity yesterday, you must get a website today.

If you still aren’t convinced then I have a few questions that will make it clear.

- Does your homepage easily answer who you are, what you do, and what value you bring to the table?

- Is your website built with your ideal client in mind?

- Is there a clear and active call to action on every page of your site?

- Are the images you use visually engaging and show the positive results of working with you?

- Are you consistently getting new inquiries, sales, and new email subscribers?

- Do you have a lead magnet and sales funnel for each one of your core offers?

If you answered NO to any of the questions above then it's time! Your website should be your hardest working employee - not you.

Hit me up for your bespoke SMEs, Organization, Corporate and Business Websites at very affordable rates.

WhatsApp/Call: 08132874751 Today! cool

(1) (Reply)

Tracking Device In Benin By Ezilife / Xs Max Needed / Smoke Detector Alarm System In Benin By Ezilife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.