Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 (20147 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Chelsea: 46% (57 votes)
Man United: 43% (54 votes)
Draw: 9% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Norwich City Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 1st March 2016 / Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by cocoduck: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2011
UP Chelsea[color=Black]2:1 at home against  MAN U. good but  under what condition
the ref clearly helped Chelsea. it was this same biased ref that officiated Chelsea  vs MAN U last season man U lost  I mean the two encounters. so Chelsea fans should not be too happy  after all this is on the second loss suffered by man U this season and Chelsea would not be  so lucky at old Trafford
[/color] arsenal is a SANS CONFIANCE. they do not have the killer instinct. finally MAN U will still take the title, period.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2011
cocoduck:

UP Chelsea[color=Black]2:1 at home against  MAN U. good but  under what condition
the ref clearly helped Chelsea. it was this same biased ref that officiated Chelsea  vs MAN U last season man U lost  I mean the two encounters. so Chelsea fans should not be too happy  after all this is on the second loss suffered by man U this season and Chelsea would not be  so lucky at old Trafford
[/color] arsenal is a SANS CONFIANCE. they do not have the killer instinct. finally MAN U will still take the title, period.

Man U's ALWAYS looking for loopholes. If it was the same match I watched then I'll say the coach was more biased against Chelsea . . . undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by kolaoloye(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2011
cocoduck:

No be today my brother. MAN U ALL THE WAY. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by neyshed: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2011
United for , grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by tayoTFC(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2011
up chelsea,

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by cocoduck: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2011
VICTORY for Blackpool VICTORY for MAN U this weekend MAN U ALL the way. When did Chelsea start playing football? is is not when Abrahamovich bought the stupid club that was always under performing and Mikel obi went there, look at messi now and compare him to Mikel obi. Even now the stupid club under performs, You can not win champions league. We won it in 2008 (against you guys) also in 1999. So the level which MAN U finds it self now, it will take Chelsea at least 10 to 15 YRS to get to that level. If I have a child and that child does not want to grow up and be an adult I throw him out of the house
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by tayoTFC(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2011
@cocoduck.

now i understand ur are cock, cockroach, coco, duck, UP Chelsea

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by ideylaff: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2011
Posted by: cocoduck , VICTORY for Blackpool VICTORY for MAN U this weekend   MAN U ALL the way.  When did Chelsea start playing football? is is not when Abrahamovich bought the silly club  that was always under performing and Mikel obi went there, look at messi now and compare him to Mikel obi. Even now  the silly club under performs, You  can not win champions league. We won it in 2008 (against you guys)  also in 1999. So the level which MAN U finds it self now, it will take Chelsea at least 10 to 15 YRS to get to that level. If I have a child and that child does not want to grow up and be an adult I throw him out of the house

@ cocoduck  no vex,  i beg,  no ves, na Karma catch up with Rooney and Florida FC, den don dey get away wiv murder before yesterday, 
Rooney got fed his own bitter pill, he needs to swallow it.
Same for Vidic, nobody dey pull player pass Vidic for the Premier League,  (Owo palaba e shegi last night)

Sir Red Nose is moaning, over what,  so he can influence another Unjustified Red card against Steven Gerrard in their next game on Saturday,  grin Baba agbaya,
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by johnjoel(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2011
think more of these
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by MeGaStReEt: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2011
I still dey laff
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by ideylaff: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2011
@ cocoduck no vex, i beg, no ves, na Karma catch up with Rooney and Florida FC, den don dey get away wiv murder before yesterday,
Rooney got fed his own bitter pill, he needs to swallow it.
Same for Vidic, nobody dey pull player pass Vidic for the Premier League, (Owo palaba e shegi last night)

Sir Red Nose is moaning, over what, so he can influence another Unjustified Red card against Steven Gerrard in their next game on Saturday, Baba agbaya, wey dey chop shuwin (chewing) gum like ashewo, LOL
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by spyder880(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2011
cocoduck:

VICTORY for Blackpool VICTORY for MAN U this weekend MAN U ALL the way. When did Chelsea start playing football? is is not when Abrahamovich bought the silly club that was always under performing and Mikel obi went there, look at messi now and compare him to Mikel obi. Even now the silly club under performs, You can not win champions league. We won it in 2008 (against you guys) also in 1999. So the level which MAN U finds it self now, it will take Chelsea at least 10 to 15 YRS to get to that level. If I have a child and that child does not want to grow up and be an adult I throw him out of the house

Lamentations chapter 1 verse cocoduck!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by 1025: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
man u and their fans no get shame. last season, we won these noisy fellows home and away. this season, only one leg at home and they are already shouting.
if we face the truth, rooney no suppose play that match bcs he elbowed a player against wigan and deserves nothing but a red card that will disqualify him from the game against chelsea. they for loose to wigan with 10 men and then to chelsea without rooney's goal.
abeg for now, we are only thinking abt our return leg to man u so all these distractions are not needed.
can someone pls tell fergie to mind his statements against the ref. this is what he does whenever he looses a match. can't he accept defeat?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by Limaoscar: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2011
yes when Arsenal won 3-1, when Sunderland won 3-0 when Newcastle stole points, Spurs took points off you when Wolves owned you guys, when Liverpool did a double on your head, when Fulham gave you hard and when everton Yes the same everton that got eliminated from FA cup today by Reading fc beat you at stamford i predicted and saw it all and guess what?? i did not say chelsea was going to lose today rather i said even if chelsea wins they will still finish Fifth!! mark my words!!!

@switch47,
Sharrap dia, wait until your wenger dash three points to Sunderland first before you come dey yarn nawnses hia.

BTW, You guys are Imploding already, after Oba's goal na that small boy, Asamoah Gyan go do una strong thing on Saturday. Wait and see, grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by 1025: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2011
between chelsea and man u, who win? unless somebody answer me, i no go talk anyother thing here.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by ddippset(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2011
i really wonder what ARSENAL fans are celebrating for! when they known as much as i do that it's one or two bottom clubs that they will loose points to, to deny them the league title.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by dewaledipo: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2011
For all the Chelsea fans that were watching the match from a myopic point of view, check this out.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/03/02/2375915/the-key-decisions-referee-martin-atkinson-got-right-and-wrong-in-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiRoRSiKmbc
http://www.united-latest.com/1/post/2011/03/how-many-times-did-martin-atkinson-get-it-wrong.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1362014/GRAHAM-POLL-Martin-Atkinson-got-big-decisions-wrong.html
http://www.ghanamma.com/2011/03/02/the-key-decisions-referee-martin-atkinson-got-right-and-wrong-in-chelseas-win-against-manchester-united/

maybe by the time you are through with all these, you will find out that you have been wrong and for amumex, it seems history has eluded you. In the history of your miserable football club, you have only won 18 trophies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C.) and Manchester United has won 58 trophies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.) and you have the guts to say No Chelsea No Football. are you not even ashamed that despite beating the League leaders, you are still 12 points behind? Its high time you need to know that your team is an association of a stupid rich man who dabbles into football play affairs that does not concern him and secondly you have a coach that does not even know his right from his left. Finally your team consist of tired legs and your 50m pounds signing his proving his clueless worth.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by airmark(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2011
dewaledipo:

For all the Chelsea fans that were watching the match from a myopic point of view, check this out.
Its high time you need to know that your team is an association of a silly rich man who dabbles into football play affairs that does not concern him and secondly you have a coach that does not even know his right from his left. Finally your team consist of tired legs and your 50m pounds signing his proving his clueless worth.
@ Dewaledipo, what concerns you about who owns chelsea. Where is it written in Fifa rule that a Rich man must not buy a club if he so desires.
You called Ancellotti someone that does not know his right from left. Do you know the number of times he has beaten your team (Man wool), both in Milan and Chelsea? Do you know his records as a club coach?
You said chelsea consist of tired legs, if a Lampard leg that hit the ball to score the penalty i prefer more tired legs in the team. BTW, what did Berba did for you last season? Is he not the highest goal scorer in the leaugue today?
Just be patient, Toress will do you in at your theater of dreams.
Defeat is not easy to accept, though. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by Shoolar(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2011
thank God we defeat red devil.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by 1025: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
wow! wow!! wow!!! the devil is a liar. common someone repeat after me, the devil is a liar.
yes the devil is a looser. oh can someone repeat after me that the devillllllllllllllllllllllll isssssssssss a looser.
yes, he lost before, he is loosing now and he will loose again, halliluyah, the devil is a looser, halliluyah somebody.
brethren, no matter the color of the devil and his fans, they must succumb to the power that be.
shame to the devil. the devil is a liar. Devo, you are a looser.
how did a normal person accept to be a red devil? are there christians in man u? if yes, are the red devil's fans? wonderful.
the most important thing about racing with a devil is to make sure u put the devil to shame and that was what chelsea did on the 1st.
again, we are used to marrying man u. we can loose to anyone but not to the devil.
we will always strive to give them 7 blows and 1 akpu.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by dyabman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
How do we all see Ramirez

@Bluediva

is your hubby really going?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by dewaledipo: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2011
Airmark i can see that you believe so much in your sunken ship and you have forgotten the truth because of so many lies. We shall see where you would end up this season grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by dipo2much(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2011
Ancelotti's only hope right now is to win the UCL. its an herculean task I don't think he can achieve. As it is it would be an achievement for chelsea to finish 3rd,and they just might even loose that spot to citeh. Considering their position at the early stages of the season, this is nothin short of disgraceful. I hope they don't eventually go down liverpool lane anyways. And by now,they should appreciate that being a contender every season like arsenal have done isn't a mere feat. Chelsea is out of the contention, arsenal will always still be a contender and is bound to eventually win by virtue of being a contender
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by cabali(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
dewaledipo:

Airmark i can see that you believe so much in your sunken ship and you have forgotten the truth because of so many lies. We shall see where you would end up this season grin

When this childishness stop? just because a loss of 3 points?

Ok, we agree, Man u is the perfect team, they are the best on planet, they have never lost any title race ever, even when they loose a match, they are still the best on the pitch, they have never lost to any team ever.

Happy now? Next achievement is when guys like y'all grow up out of this extreme fanaticism.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by 1025: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2011
Ancelotti's only hope right now is to win the UCL. its an herculean task I don't think he can achieve. As it is it would be an achievement for chelsea to finish 3rd,and they just might even loose that spot to citeh. Considering their position at the early stages of the season, this is nothin short of disgraceful. I hope they don't eventually go down liverpool lane anyways. And by now,they should appreciate that being a contender every season like arsenal have done isn't a mere feat. Chelsea is out of the contention, arsenal will always still be a contender and is bound to eventually win by virtue of being a contender

@dipo2much,
uncle, as an arsenal fan, u are not wrong to think like children. champions league is for champion and no one has won it with ease. u can only know the hard workers when the work is hard. since the coming of abrahimovic to chelsea, arsenal has never been a competition to them. as long as epl is concerned, chelsea is still a force. we can only discuss this season at the end of the season so let us wait and see.
if u are every yr a contender without winning, it makes no sense. it has been chelsea or man u. the key issue with ur club every yr is a champions league position and u are all ok with that.
chelsea won double last season and will not feel bad if man u wins this time. for ur information, chelsea has 11 games to go and that means 33 points to fight for so it is still a long journey but for chelsea, i trust them die.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by codeb(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2011
dipo2much:

Even in our worse run of form we are just eight point below ur team, it shows how terrible your team is even in their very best of form. We can only get better. We have won a lot of trophies with change of management, can your team withstand a change of management. Arsenal is just a training institute, get used to it----Patrice Evra
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by 1025: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2011
Even in our worse run of form we are just eight point below your team, it shows how terrible your team is even in their very best of form. We can only get better. We have won a lot of trophies with change of management, can your team withstand a change of management. Arsenal is just a training institute, get used to it----Patrice Evra

@codeb,
arsenal lacks winning mentality. always celebrating cups before they win it. they celebrated carling cup until birmingham took it. they are not in our class. at the end of the season, they are bound to loose the few quality player they have bcs wenger wants nasri to be the next captian.
man u and chelsea are trophy hungry and as such shld not be joining issues with this nursery school boys that wear pampers to the picth. when men are discussing, children can only listen. this is man u/chelsea - adult discussions. children(arsenal) must go and play with their fellow children in the iddies avenue.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 by 1025: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
are there arsenal fans in the house? where are we? oh maybe shame don catch them. a club i know too well. give them 20 points from the begining of the game and they will end up not winning the league.
they simply has no class.

Fifa president Sepp Blatter has said the FA could have retrospectively punished Wayne Rooney for elbowing Wigan's James McCarthy.

Referee Mark Clattenburg, whose vision of the incident was restricted, only awarded a free kick for it.

The FA said that Fifa's rules prevented it from taking action against Rooney by using video evidence but Blatter said it was up to its discretion.

"They can use it in the discipline and control committee," said Blatter.

"They can impose or change a decision if a red or yellow card has been given to the wrong player. If there's violence the national association can intervene and punish a player - this is permitted at the discretion of the national association."

But FA chairman David Bernstein, who was sitting next to Blatter during a media briefing following the International Football Association Board meeting in Wales, insisted that his organisation followed Fifa's rules.

"In the Wayne Rooney situation, under Fifa regulations if the referee sees the incident - which in this case he did do - the FA has no authority except in what is called exceptional circumstances, really exceptional," Bernstein said.

"If you open the door to 'halfway exceptional' the floodgates will open."

Blatter has also urged managers - including Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson - to show referees more respect.

Ferguson is contesting an FA charge of improper conduct after criticising referee Martin Atkinson following Tuesday's 2-1 defeat at Chelsea.

He was angry after Atkinson failed to send off Chelsea defender David Luiz for fouling Rooney and then awarded a penalty against Chris Smalling.

Ferguson has two matches of a four-game ban from last season hanging over him after remarks about referee Alan Wiley.

But Blatter has said that everyone deserves fair play.

"Everyone deserves fair play," added Blatter. "Respect starts with self discipline. This is what we are asking everywhere, from youth teams upwards and it is also valid for personalities.

"The higher your position, the higher your responsibility. Those that have more power should be more responsible towards others. This is a principle in life."

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Swansea Vs Manchester united (1 - 3) On 6th November 2016 / Chelsea Vs Vidi Fc : Europa League (1 - 0) On 4th October 2018 / West Brom Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 6th October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.