Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE (309 Views)

Between Samsung A13 And Tecno Camon17 Pro Which Should I Choose / Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose? / Which Andriod Phone Is Latest And Best I Choose Infinix Hot 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
I've been admiring some phones which all look dope which makes it hard to choose

*Google pixel 2 xl... an all in one phone with an amazing camera but doesn't have an earphone Jack and updates tend to expire with time

*Samsung Galaxy s8 plus... it's exceptional, every thing good but some modern features are absent and it's camera can't be compared to the others

*Huawei P20 pro... I don't see anything bad in it except the fact that I'm not a big fan of Huawei

*iPhone 7 plus... apart from battery it looks good

you can see why I'm confused
Re: WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE by Lexusgs430: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
TopDawg007:
I've been admiring some phones which all look dope which makes it hard to choose

*Google pixel 2 xl... an all in one phone with an amazing camera but doesn't have an earphone Jack and updates tend to expire with time

*Samsung Galaxy s8 plus... it's exceptional, every thing good but some modern features are absent and it's camera can't be compared to the others

*Huawei P20 pro... I don't see anything bad in it except the fact that I'm not a big fan of Huawei

*iPhone 7 plus... apart from battery it looks good

you can see why I'm confused

You can never get it all from one device.......... Just pick a poison and enjoy it.......

1 Like

Re: WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE by Kibbs(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bruh. Your reason for not wanting to get a pixel is unfounded o. It has gotten Android 11 rn and will be the first to get any updates. As for the headphone jack, that can be solved with the use of a USB C to 3.5mm adapter(starts from 1k) or just get a Bluetooth headset
Re: WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kibbs:
Bruh. Your reason for not wanting to get a pixel is unfounded o. It has gotten Android 11 rn and will be the first to get any updates. As for the headphone jack, that can be solved with the use of a USB C to 3.5mm adapter(starts from 1k) or just get a Bluetooth headset
dats true sha

(1) (Reply)

Apple Announces Iphone 12 With 5G Speed (photo) / HP Pavilion 15 Laptop Review / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.