Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public (1732 Views)

Watch How This Guy Kills His Friend With Mess(fart) / Watch How This Guy Kills His Friend With Mess(fart) / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Cerveau(f): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
This has to be the funniest video I've seen all week.

Who would believe "fart" can make two adults exchange words in public like this.

Simple courtesy demands you excuse yourself away from people before you pass air.

According to the original poster on Facebook Quenny Angela the incident happened in Spain.

Who do you think is right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_gVMUK83fA

Source https://www.facebook.com/100009608053869/posts/2625064137823829/?app=fbl
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Trudeau: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lionel Messi

LOL
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by DaddyRochie1642: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
If you check very well that woman might be the one releasing the "Mess" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Funny AF grin
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Cerveau(f): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
If you check very well that woman might be the one releasing the "Mess" grin grin
oga oo, you've twisted it
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Vyzz: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Trudeau:
Lionel Messi
LOL

Is it Messi that messed?
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Simplyleo: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wetin dey funny me pass na the guys wey dey blame the messer. grin

As in, guy, you sef no try na, why you dey mess like dat. grin

But e be like the mess really pain the girl. Imagine ready to fight because of mess. She no dey mess ni? grin

The guy messed up though. Sit down with babe just dey mess anyhow. grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Vision4God: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ds ones are satisfied that's y they have energy to discuss "fart".

Drama everywhere
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by adigun98(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
LMAO .....
Lord have Messi angry
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Wow ... The man with his flatulent belly though. He wants to kill the lady with difdusion grin.

They sound like Edo people.
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Edaniels9(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2020
What are Messy video! grin
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Cerveau(f): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Brachaa:
Wow ... The man with his flatulent belly though. He wants to kill the lady with difdusion grin.

They sound like Edo people.
sure they are

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Cerveau(f): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Edaniels9:
What are Messy video! grin

lol, leave our messi alone o
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Cerveau(f): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Vision4God:
Ds ones are satisfied that's y they have energy to discuss "fart".

Drama everywhere
but the guy could have excuse himself
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Cerveau(f): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Wetin dey funny me pass na the guys wey dey blame the messer. grin

As in, guy, you sef no try na, why you dey mess like dat. grin

But e be like the mess really pain the girl. Imagine ready to fight because of mess. She no dey mess ni? grin

The guy messed up though. Sit down with babe just dey mess anyhow. grin

i swear the guy is a clown, even the judge is just making matter worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Karemarealty288(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2020
So someone no go fart in peace again?
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Franzinni: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Mess get toilet? ... That was the moment I realized that messist was woke
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Cerveau(f): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Franzinni:
Mess get toilet? ... That was the moment I realized that messist was woke

he is just an unrepentant messer
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Cerveau(f): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Karemarealty288:
So someone no go fart in peace again?

lol........peace ke
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Cerveau:

sure they are

I see.
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by cassidy1996(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2020
messsy........messy.....
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by JIMMY1393: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2020
No shame
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by ozento: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
them get time
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by GoldenJAT(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2020
E get wetin person no suppose 2 do outside. Farting should be a coded something na!
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by ERockson: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2020
OK
Re: VIDEO: "He Wan Kill Me With Mess" Lady Shames Man In Public by wisest10: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Hahahahaha....d guy no get conscience

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi/kyari: Show Off (picture) / Cultists Kill Man, Display Severed Head In Bayelsa Community / Pos Robbers Burnt Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.