Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Fact You Don't Know About The Phrase "School Is A Scam" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fact You Don't Know About The Phrase "School Is A Scam" (208 Views)

"Hisbah’s Threats Against The Phrase ’black Friday’ Is Nonsensical" _ Shehu Sani / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / What Is Your "Word/phrase For 2019"??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact You Don't Know About The Phrase "School Is A Scam" by Ezedondgreat: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
FAM, we have been cooking something and that food go surely done�

A lot of students have been eaten up by this phrase "SCHOOL NA SCAM"
Some are not even aware that this phrase has started affecting them indirectly.

They are beginning to lose the excellent spirit and they are getting comfortable with graduating anyhow.

Listen to me! it's not new that our system is faulty but then BE WISE.

Go to school if you can!
FOCUS!
STUDY!
AIM AT HITTING GOOD GRADES!

You can do all of the above and still acquire the knowledge and skills you won't get from our Educational system at the same time while you are in school.

The proof you get from the school is your CERTIFICATE! (Let your Certificate be proud of you) don't always fix your mind on there are people with poor result and they are better than those with good result.
"You" are not them!
"Be disciplined enough to focus and put in your best first"

The proof you get from the "Knowledge and Skills" I mentioned earlier is your SABIFICATE!

The formula that makes you a COMBO is CERTIFICATE + SABIFICATE

Follow this formula and you will always be happy with yourself by the time you graduate from school.
Remember: COMBO PACK is always IRRESISTIBLE and EXPLOSIVE.

Make yourself a "COMBO PACK"

NOW, HOW CAN THE FOOD WE ARE COOKING HELP YOU?
We want to start by providing tertiary institution students with a platform that can help them ace those challenging courses.
Imagine as a year one student, you have such platform!

If as a fresher, you are able to sale through with a good grade in those courses that majority find challenging, that, will not only boost your confidence but will also instigate the spirit of settling for excellence which is the drive you need to get to the end.

Other native delicacies will be added as we progress to give you a better experience while on campus.

Our team is doing a great job to see that we roll out soon.

However we are calling for volunteers in these 3 major areas for now; Front end and back end developers, Graphics designer.

We are grateful for two volunteers who already came in without officially announcing it.

If you are skillful in the areas mentioned above and you are willing to help and volunteer to support the MOVEMENT, do well to send me a DM.

CASOTs is the MOVEMENT!

Click here to reach me: https:///2FUNIrA

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Poverty Made Me Start Comedy - Baba Aladiye / Laycon, Erica Who Is The Real Winner Of Bbnaija Lockdown? / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.