Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) (63093 Views)

9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by BBright1: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Round those cows up and set them on fire and watch as the hersdmen flee
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Teejay13(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Niw can somebody tell me what the lady did to deserve her death?

This is so disheartening, i pray her killers get apprehended.

This can't be accepted in our society.

This guys are heartless, i swear.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by FemiMaduka(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Had it been she died during the attack, some FOOLS would have come here to deny it was done by Fulani herders. Well, she saw her attackers and knew who did it. The same script that played during the attack/death of the daughter of that prominent Yoruba leader in Ondo, where Tinubu stupidly asked "where are the cows", would have played out. Fortunately, the perpetrators were later apprehended and they indeed were Fulani, in sync with the original account of eye witness.

There is always a red line...

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by hatu: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2020
[quotie author=ethicallyright post=94206280]

What are the Oyedepo and Adeboye doing?

Isn't Osibanjo a pastor in a church where Adeboye oversees? Or the Edo PDP Governorship aspirant who just lost?

The celebrities and our clergymen are both indifferent because these things happen in the rural areas. Herdsmen attack can't happen close to Lekki or Canaan City , so it's no man's business.

I also have another feeling that it may not be a herdsmen attack. A machete cut that happens in the bush is not always a herdsmen attack. No herdsman will attack a female teenager in a bush in South Eastern Nigeria considering the state of the Nation .[/quote]

If you watched the video, you will know the attack was from herdsmen. Sure she was talking before she later died. So so sad
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by marsman: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Are you sure this are herds men, i have met many herd men and kilo riders , they are not this wicked, intact most of them are very friendly, they only flog there cows
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by ada9ja(f): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Cerveau:
are these Herdsmen even categorised as Nigerians? Who will do this to their fellow citizen?
those stories of killing of brothers and sister or families in anambra or some other places in the east are not Nigerians abi? These guys are problem in our land

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Awoleesu(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Does the Governor of that state now have a good reason to castigate Mr. President?

He always claimed the President was performing fine...
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by DerideGull(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2020
andyanders:
This Ebonyi people, everytime, herdsmen rape and kill ur people, the next thing is to go to media and be crying. These herdsmen in question, don't they live among u? Round them up in your villages and destroy them. Enough is enough. This Goverment cannot help u. Help urselves out.

It is very silly to rush the media and cry about herdsmen atrocities. The community which give the gory picture of a butchered young lady should act immediately. I like it when heaven is about to fall on earth.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by kachi08(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Now I realised that media is part of our problem in this country.
They sometimes fail to do investigation before publication.
The so called girl was not butchered by fulani herdsmen according to reliable source from the community.
Always be guarded please.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by fizech: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2020
We have every right to defend ourselves against these blood thirsty foolanis. What did this innocent young lady do for God's sake? These animals kill with impunity, yet we (southerners) have refused to take charge of our destiny.Our silence is injustice to innocent victims of Fulani attacks ,it is barbaric,heartbreaking and unthinkable. How can we achieve unity and social justice with this kind of superiority tendency on the part of the northerners?
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Oizee(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Imagine d pain she passed through before she died, a human being did this to another human being? RIP lady
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Brushstrokes20: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
The shithole urgently needs a sane and sound leader!
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2020
Are there no fulanis in that community ? So what are the cowards running their mouths in that video waiting for ? For every action,there is always equal opposite reaction. Fulani terrorists are emboldened to carry out more terror attacks because their host communities,who are usually the victims,,have always failed to meet terror with terror.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by DerideGull(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2020
legendEMT:
Things are really getting bad in this country, from gallant soldiers shooting themselves and committing suicide to kidnappings in Northern Nigeria to brutal killings by unknown Fulani men.
The governors should seat up and do more on security to protect the life of her citizens

This is not matter of governors. The people elected the governor and the people need to do something about the herdsmen. The particular community or communities where these phantom herdsmen operate are solely responsible. The governors will not react until the communities decide to move not only against the herdsmen but the governor.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2020
These are not herdsmen for the few that were caught were not even Nigerians.

The so-called rehabilitated boko haram members were reinserted into all states in Nigeria for the Fulanisation of Nigeria and it has began.

If you don't know the history of Nigeria then you should go find out how the Fulani ruled and took over territories. It was all about genocide and animosity.

If these states do not get together to form an Alliance, expect it to spread and then a national massacre will be next.

How many states have they killed people at so far:

Delta
Abuja
Kaduna
Abia
Nasarawa
Borno
Enugu and more

Nigerians will continue to watch as they grow in numbers. How many of your bike fulani riders in your city do you see with bald heads? How many times were bikes banned yet only one set of people were untouchable and allowed to resume work? How many herdsmen are allowed to carry guns yet the common citizen is denied access to one?

If the youth sit and watch, they should expect to have their towns wiped out because the govt meant to protect you is partly behind it.

Nigeria is fast approaching its breaking point

Oduduwa Republic/Amotekun, Biafra, Miyetti Allah etc

Who can guess what group is hardly ever challenged out of these three? Or have you ever heard it on any government official's lips?

Why were we born into this hell on earth called Nigeria?
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Barbarism. I can still phantom how someone will cut his fellow human with machete. How can they even withstand it
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by heniford2: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Cerveau:
Human lives no longer matter to these Fulani Herdsmen as they have been on a killing spree all over the country.

The video reaching us at ONLY ANIMATED VIDEOS confirms a young lady was brutally butchered and left for dead by Fulani Herdsmen in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state capital.

The incident happened during the early hours of today Tuesday 22 September, 2020 at Ishiagu Ivo LGA of Ebonyi state.

She was rushed to the nearest hospital, but unfortunately died due to the severity of injuries sustained.

This is wrong and comdemable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt8EA0covfU

Source https://www.facebook.com/100004054900921/posts/2216119005199908/?app=fbl

and the community refuse to start killing the fulani herdsmen, the thing that should been a full blood killing spar that will make the community to murder them kill there cow for free igbo's in ebonyi state too dey fear that's why i love abia state mostly Aba by know you should have know the story

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Oizee(f): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
Foolish people, illiterate men
The time they used in running that useless commentary could have saved the ladies life.
Treat her first, the commentary and interview can come later.
Mtchew
In Nigeria, EVERYTHING IS FOR THE GLAM
see their mentality, they contributed to her death
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Stallion93(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2020
For God’s sake, this is 2020 and things like this are happening here. God forbid! Just maybe the whites had a plausible reason to Dominate the blacks in black ownEd land. I can’t even understand
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2020
kachi08:
Now I realised that media is part of our problem in this country.
They sometimes fail to do investigation before publication.
The so called girl was not butchered by fulani herdsmen according to reliable source from the community.
Always be guarded please.

Please tell us what you know if you have any fact regarding this incident otherwise, you'll be regarded as another blood thirsty Fulani who is just trying to hide the criminal activities of his people.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Okuda(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2020
No, these arenot terrorists. i-pOB are the real tertorists. they are the ones who did this. uselesss nigerians
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by chiedonedoor(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Too bad, wickedness everywhere.
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by segebase(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2020
God can't save this country cos is beyond saving
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

Isn't Osibanjo a pastor in a church where Adeboye oversees? Or the Edo PDP Governorship aspirant who just lost?

The celebrities and our clergymen are both indifferent because these things happen in the rural areas. Herdsmen attack can't happen close to Lekki or Canaan City , so it's no man's business.

I also have another feeling that it may not be a herdsmen attack. A machete cut that happens in the bush is not always a herdsmen attack. No herdsman will attack a female teenager in a bush in South Eastern Nigeria considering the state of the Nation .
@kachi08

ha ha ha ha
i laugh loud at your last statement, it shows clearly that you know little to nothing about current Nigeria situation, matchete cut is the signature of fulani herdmen, they always move around with very sword-like sharp cutlass and won't hesitate to use it on any one especially people they consider weaker than them, it's recently they are using AK47 they are primary with sharp cutlass

my personal experience:

then in my secondary school, two teenager herdsmen were moving about with their cattle near my then home, one signal to me to help them with water (the other herdguy) wasn't there then, i went in to get a bucket of water while moving towards the cattle to meet the guy that requested for water the other guy charged aggressively at me drawing his cutlass, I threw the water down and run as fast as I could

to my surpise the guy that requested for water was not even trying to stop the other guy he just stood there doing nothing but watch as I was about to be butched, that's my personal story

my secondary school was twice closed because of herdmen attack in neighbouring villages

this is ogun state

herdmen are as dangerous or even worse than they are been portrayed by the media, most people in the metropolis cannot understand

2 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by IGBOSON1: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Cerveau:
sir if they help themselves, they will find themselves on the other side of the law, they can't take law into their own hands

You want to take matters into your own hands since the useless federal gov't can't guarantee protection of lives and properties, then a fool like Buratai will open his mouth and threaten state of emergency....something he's not even authorised to do!

I hope y'all can see why i've given up on this country!

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by sammysneh(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Buhari said its a cultural thing
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by aminusodiq(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

I also have another feeling that it may not be a herdsmen attack. A machete cut that happens in the bush is not always a herdsmen attack. No herdsman will attack a female teenager in a bush in South Eastern Nigeria considering the state of the Nation .
oponu
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Deltatoto: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2020
Cerveau:
Human lives no longer matter to these Fulani Herdsmen as they have been on a killing spree all over the country.

The video reaching us at ONLY ANIMATED VIDEOS confirms a young lady was brutally butchered and left for dead by Fulani Herdsmen in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state capital.

The incident happened during the early hours of today Tuesday 22 September, 2020 at Ishiagu Ivo LGA of Ebonyi state.

She was rushed to the nearest hospital, but unfortunately died due to the severity of injuries sustained.

buhari herdsmen
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Nchenches: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Cerveau:

Rip girl.

Those who still want one Nigeria to continue, shame on you.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Cerveau:
are these Herdsmen even categorised as Nigerians? Who will do this to their fellow citizen?
Don't mind that mofo boy that commented nonsense up there. He might be one of them labelling them Nigerian.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Cerveau(f): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
Don't mind that mofo boy that commented nonsense up there. He might be one of them labelling them Nigerian.
Thank you sir, who will do such to their fellow citizen
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Holuwasegun1(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2020
Oh my God what's wrong our beloved country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. / Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.