Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Exclusive: Obiano’s Chief Of Staff, Primus Odili Purchases N764m Home In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Obiano’s Chief Of Staff, Primus Odili Purchases N764m Home In USA (722 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / David Lyon: Justice Mary Odili's Judgment Is Causing Tension In Bayelsa / Chied Of Staff Anambra State Celebrates Birthday Today Hon Primus Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Obiano’s Chief Of Staff, Primus Odili Purchases N764m Home In USA by Ukpaka: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Exclusive: Obiano’s Chief Of Staff, Primus Odili Purchases N764m Home In USA
http://247ureports.com/2020/09/exclusive-obianos-chief-of-staff-primus-odili-purchases-n764m-home-in-usa/
-
This is as information made available to 247ureports.com indicates one of the most trusted aide to the Governor of Anambra State – in the person of Primus Odili – who serves as the Chief of Staff to the Governor of Anambra State recently purchase a luxurious home in the United States of America [USA].

On April 22, 2020 – during the peak periods of the corona virus in Nigeria and internationally – during the period of national and international lockdown, the Chief of State, Chief Primus Odili purchased a palatial home at 1804 Terrabrooke Private Court, Brentwood, Tennessee for the exact price of $1,818,718. He purchased the palatial home from Partners in Building of TN LLC through Chuddy Nnodu of Hodges and Fooshee Realty Inc.
Re: Exclusive: Obiano’s Chief Of Staff, Primus Odili Purchases N764m Home In USA by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Exclusive: Obiano’s Chief Of Staff, Primus Odili Purchases N764m Home In USA by essenjack(m): 4:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Na this kind news dey mek my father shout "Is the Lord not good?"

And na this same kinda news dey mek my Nigga Slawomir dey shout "Damn Nigga!"

And this same type of news they mek Righteouness open im bibu
Preach "What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loss his soul. Brethren, give your life to Christ now that it's not too late.

In the voice MrTanonymous; Na me(Weedianite) na me talk ahm.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Obiano’s Chief Of Staff, Primus Odili Purchases N764m Home In USA by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2020
essenjack:
Na this kind news dey mek my father shout "Is the Lord not good?"

And na this same kinda news dey mek my Nigga Slawomir dey shout "Damn Nigga!"

And this same type of news they mek Righteouness open im bibu
Preach "What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loss his soul. Brethren, give your life to Christ now that it's not too late.

In the voice MrTanonymous; Na me(Weedianite) na me talk ahm.

Oh boy, this matter long ooo

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Exclusive: Obiano’s Chief Of Staff, Primus Odili Purchases N764m Home In USA by bioemmy: 5:22am On Sep 23, 2020
By the this current government is through, I'm sure people will realise that the corruption under GEJ was a child's play.

Despite all these Weighty allegations, Mr Honesty in Abuja is yet to prosecute successfully five current public office holders under his dispensation.
Re: Exclusive: Obiano’s Chief Of Staff, Primus Odili Purchases N764m Home In USA by SLAP44: 5:26am On Sep 23, 2020
What if he owned his own money? Must all government officials be poor?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-finance minister Okonjo Iweala Finally Emerges DG Of WTO / Peak Bio-leninism As Biden Appoints Transverstile Into His DOA Presidency / 2023 Zoning: Open Letter To Goodluck Jonathan By Prince Erondu Uche PEU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.