Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Don't Go Too Far - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Go Too Far (130 Views)

I Think God Is Calling Me But I Don't Go To Church. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go Too Far by jonatoye(m): 4:05am On Sep 23, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Don't go too far

WORD FOR TODAY
Every counsel telling you not to go too far in every bid to serve the Lord or advance further into your glorious destiny under God is a counsel meant to bind your life to slavery. There is no man who chooses to be shallow in his relationship with God that will ever enter the rest prepared for him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"So Pharaoh said, "I will let you go, that you may sacrifice to the LORD your God in the wilderness; only you shall not go very far away. Intercede for me." (Exodus 8:28 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The evil one in every facet of life will never stop you from engaging in any activities but will ensure that you are not deeply rooted in your relationship with God. There are several Pharaoh in the likes of job, career, personal ambition, addictions, desire for riches and accomplishment in various aspects of life that will not but always suggest that you should not go far in your pursuit to know God and have a cordial relationship with Him.

Pharaoh made this suggestion to the Israelites in a bid to keep them in captivity. Whatever limit your relationship with God keeps you in captivity of sin and the works of the flesh. The more you give yourself to God and deeply rooted in His word the more you will be free from sin which tends to keep you a slave. This is not about been a fanatics but knowing God and living His life to fulfil His purpose on earth.

In the manner God wants you to be with Him, so also the devil wants you to be an instrument in his hands. Don't fall for the deception of the evil one admonishing you not to go far. If you must have the life God wants to give you and get to your promised land; you must not only go far with Him but also work and walk with Him all the days of your life!

Prayer Point
Blessed Holy Spirit, take me deeper still; till my life is wholly lost in Jesus and His perfect will in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The deeper your relationship is with God the more meaningful your life will be in God's purpose!!!

Have a Stunning Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

"Let Israel Rejoice In Him." / It Is Only What God Does That Lasts Forever. The Bad Situations You May Be Going / (20). Avoidable Marital Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.