Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? (472 Views)

Accused Wrongly / Help Needed I Am Being Accused Wrongly(resolved) / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Billionsclub: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2020
one of the most painful thing in life is when you are accuse wrongly. when someone says you do something that you didn't do.
A boy in my area who does menial job to survive was accused of stealing. Someone came to their house to steal and the thief was enter all the rooms in the house. it is a passage house. the thief broke into all the rooms in the house but didn't break his. He became a suspect because the thief broke other people's room but not his. he was publicly disgrace. a large crowd of people surrounded him. after all these, he was freed and they said he was not the one. the boy later packed out of the house. The worst thing is that not everyone in the large crowd was reached to discard the wrong mindset that he was a thief. This guy is an hustler. He searches for menial job and he is hard working.

share your experience or someone else experience

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by usj(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Yes! We're in the class when someone dropped one silent atomic bomb (fart). People were saying hmm, hmm, who mess like this? Make that person go see doctor o!, e belly don rotti.... The smell was choking, and most people covered their noses instead of sitting and be inhaling it, I decide to go out for a breather.

I got up and everyone around that section got up with anger. From no where one guy shouted hmm usj, that was how almost every other person started looking at me. Some were even insulting me.

I was so embarrass that day, can you imagine been called out infront of so many people for the mess you do not mess?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Madibah(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Okay
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by berryace007: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2020
I will never forget that day. I was in jss2 back then when my friend came to call me that someone needed us to help him pack some stuff as we got there one of the driver of the pickup truck gave me money to go help him buy a soft drink. So I got to the shop and I told the woman I met there that I want to buy pepsi then the woman said the pepsi is at the other shop which is located at the back of the first shop the woman sha went to the second shop and bought the pepsi na so the woman come back they ask me say shey I help her see purse I come tell her say ah no see anything o. I left the place, after helping the people pack everything I went back home to go and cook for my younger sister and cousin. I was cooking when I heard a knock on the door. When I went to check who was at the door I saw the woman I brought pepsi from and my friend. Na so the woman start to dey shout thief say na me steal her money. Omo I was shock even my friend said that I could be the one who took the money(someone I call my friend accusing me of stealing) na so the woman disgrace me for street that day she took me to her shop were I was beating by cult people saying i stole her purse. Na so the woman talk say if ah no confess she go carry me go police station. Later that evening she carry me go police station o. Where the DPO keep asking me were the money is and I told him I knew nothing about the missing money. Long story short I slept at the police station till the next day. Na so the woman come police station the next day say she dun find her purse . When she was asked were she found it she said she saw it in the FRIDGE the same fridge were she went to pick the pepsi. OMO I suffer that day all because of 15k till today the woman no say sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by EmperorMaria: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Crackhaus keeps callin me Buntu or whateva. I don’t knw who Buntu is or what she did 2 him

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Julietsim: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
can't forget a time when a secondary school teacher to flog me because he thought he saw me with other kids insulting him the previous day.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Ngenge(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
I was sitting with a lady and other extra-mural students in a seat in a class, she went out because there was no teacher at that time. She later came back when a teacher came in to teach. She saw her exercise book on the floor and immediately accused me of causing it to drop on the floor when I was not even near to her book. She commanded me to pick it up. I obeyed because I was famished on that day and do not have even the strength to talk back at her to avoid a disgrace if she is to start a fight.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by mariahAngel(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
usj:
Yes! We're in the class when someone dropped one silent atomic bomb (fart). People were saying hmm, hmm, who mess like this? Make that person go see doctor o!, e belly don rotti.... The smell was choking, and most people covered their noses instead of sitting and be inhaling it, I decide to go out for a breather.

I got up and everyone around that section got up with anger. From no where one guy shouted hmm usj, that was how almost every other person started looking at me. Some were even insulting me.

I was so embarrass that day, can you imagine been called out infront of so many people for the mess you do not mess?

That accuser was the culprit!

You for rush the bastard! grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by mariahAngel(f): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
berryace007:
I will never forget that day. I was in jss2 back then when my friend came to call me that someone needed us to help him pack some stuff as we got there one of the driver of the pickup truck gave me money to go help him buy a soft drink. So I got to the shop and I told the woman I met there that I want to buy pepsi then the woman said the pepsi is at the other shop which is located at the back of the first shop the woman sha went to the second shop and bought the pepsi na so the woman come back they ask me say shey I help her see purse I come tell her say ah no see anything o. I left the place, after helping the people pack everything I went back home to go and cook for my younger sister and cousin. I was cooking when I heard a knock on the door. When I went to check who was at the door I saw the woman I brought pepsi from and my friend. Na so the woman start to dey shout thief say na me steal her money. Omo I was shock even my friend said that I could be the one who took the money(someone I call my friend accusing me of stealing) na so the woman disgrace me for street that day she took me to her shop were I was beating by cult people saying i stole her purse. Na so the woman talk say if ah no confess she go carry me go police station. Later that evening she carry me go police station o. Where the DPO keep asking me were the money is and I told him I knew nothing about the missing money. Long story short I slept at the police station till the next day. Na so the woman come police station the next day say she dun find her purse . When she was asked were she found it she said she saw it in the FRIDGE the same fridge were she went to pick the pepsi. OMO I suffer that day all because of 15k till today the woman no say sorry.

Chai!

Sorry! cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Jossyfine(f): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2020
So sorry about this

berryace007:
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? by Jossyfine(f): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Mine happened last year immediately after the Easter holiday,I caught my house assistant of 18 years with my neighbor's husband under the stairscase shocked
I was the one that saw them o(I wanted to cook beans for breakfast so I decided to pick and parboil the beans the nite before, was going outside to trash the beans chaff after picking the beans,LO and behold I saw my girl's skirt dangling under the stairscase, was even thinking it's my gateman not knowing his my shame less neighbors hubby) .

I was so so surprised because according to my neighbor her husband sees vision and he's a charismatic member in the catholic church hmmmmmm.

Main story:
That nite the woman wasn't around so the man was alone in the house. Sensing he had bleefed up, he immediately called his wife on phone and told her, I came to pour whitish substance in front of their flat and he came out to confront me. Then the following morning, they saw 3 very big scorpions in their house.

The woman came back and was avoiding me, someone that was very close to me before, when I approached her to find out what the reason was, she now explained what her husband told her that am evil, I was short of words.

Hmmmmmm this world sef

(1) (Reply)

Gather here if you're against the Bullshit Naija show / Benefits Of Becoming A Citizen Or A Permanent Resident Of Switzerland. / Court Dissolves 10-year Old Marriage Over Marathon Sex, Alleged Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.