Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Many People Will Observe The World - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Many People Will Observe The World (267 Views)

Igbo People Will Colonize Edo State Soon / The Video Of Lagos In The 1960s: What Do You Observe? / Akeredolu Visits Palace, Describes Late Olowo As A Tower Above Many People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many People Will Observe The World by Valentina1987: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Some people like food, some people like beautiful women, and some people prefer beautiful natural scenery. This world is so colorful. This is also the result of God giving us our brains to think and our eyes to observe. This is one Kind of gift. I think there are still many people who will observe the world and think about the present and future of our human beings. Who says this is not a hobby? Of course, I am not a philosopher or a thinker. What I need is to find out that someone will give me the same? Hi! Friend, where are you?
Re: Many People Will Observe The World by Tygrathris(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Yes, it's really interesting, and I think about it sometimes too, it's a great happiness...

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Es350 With All The Features 2010 And 2011 @4.5 / Check Out The Beautiful Olumo Rock And Why You Should Visit / Trade Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.