Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,275 members, 7,849,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Living In This World Is A Kind Of Happiness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Living In This World Is A Kind Of Happiness (105 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living In This World Is A Kind Of Happiness by Zenobia1129: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Is it a kind of happiness to live in this world? Many people say yes, I am very happy; there are also many people who say, oh god, I feel I can’t breathe anymore. We work hard to earn wealth for our family. Some of us will succeed, and some will unfortunately fail. Who knows! Maybe, hope is tomorrow. But one thing, I don’t know if anyone else feels that we, as human individuals, often feel helpless and depressed. A few days ago, my neighbor Maryam was confirmed to be infected. I felt helpless and terrified. I could only pray for him. These days, I came to learn about COVID-19 for the first time and found that it is indeed serious. I will upload the information I know later, hoping to attract more people's attention and take this disaster seriously.

(1) (Reply)

The Coronavirus Is Infecting And Killing Black Americans At An Alarmingly High / Nigeria’s New COVID-19 Cases Increase For Third Consecutive Day / Coronavirus: Nigeria Records 156 New Cases, One Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.