Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Use Badagry? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Use Badagry? (381 Views)

Nigeria Used 2010 Toyota Matrix @ Badagry For Sale / Direct Toks 02 Toyota Avalon 08101854136 @badagry #550,000 / Direct Toks 03 Toyota Matrix 08101854136 @badagry #585,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Use Badagry? by heffem(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Good morning guys,... I live at Badagry, infact I've been living here as far back as 1990, meaning I know one or two things about this place. Badagry is a historical town close to Seme which shares same border with Republic of Benin, and its Capital is Port Novo. I'm a car dealer, and before the closure of the border of the 1st of January 2017, I am used to crossing the border to buy vehicles meaning I know virtually every nooks and crannies of Badagry. The annoying part of the whole thing is how Scammers use Badagry as a point of scamming unsuspecting clients of their hard earned money. We at Badagry are good people and we deserve to be treated as such. Yesterday, being the 22nd of September I had the first hand experience of what is really happening. A particular 2007 model Toyota corolla was posted here on NL, and somewhere around Lagos (not Badagry). I called the number attached to the post and the person on the other end told me the car is at Badagry not knowing that I live there. I got to the address given to me on the phone even thou it wasn't a direct and genuine address. A lot really happened and one of the things I picked was one of them asking me on the phone if I had made any payment before coming to check on their vehicle and the other one telling me I have to come alone and not with any one that its an auction car thing. Guys, there is nothing like auctioning going on and there won't be. I'd suggest NL should do more to protect Nairalanders from lazy and dubious people here, even thou I don't have any idea how that could be done. So, I'm writing this to change you guys perspective about Badagry... thanks for reading

3 Likes

Re: Why Use Badagry? by Whitecoal711: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2020
God bless you for this information
as for those dupes
Re: Why Use Badagry? by Raysleek: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2020
My people if you have money just walk into a car shop and pick your choice. Avoid unnecessary stress, risk and wahala.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Mercedes Benz GLE350 2010 Mileage: 87224 Price 5.3 / Neatly Used Toyota Camry Model 2001.. For Shikini Money@ 850k / Sparkling Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Sienna Xle...price: N3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.