Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Please, Nairalanders, Where Is Etienne T. Boy? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please, Nairalanders, Where Is Etienne T. Boy? (3211 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song / Hi Nairalanders Where Can I Download Latest Nigerian Tracks For Free? / Hi Nairalanders Where Can I Download Latest Nigerian Tracks For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Nairalanders, Where Is Etienne T. Boy? by gogodaye(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2011
please can any one of you folks help out with the whereabouts of Etienne T. Boy of the "Oga Chop l Chop" fame. He was a Port Harcourt based music art, who thrilled fans in the early 1990s. He had two albums to his credit. Pls what has become of him.
Re: Please, Nairalanders, Where Is Etienne T. Boy? by Bamsyle2(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
Ain't he the one that recently featured on Ruggedman's "Sanwo"??
Re: Please, Nairalanders, Where Is Etienne T. Boy? by tosinaded(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Ain't he the one that recently featured on Ruggedman's "Sanwo"??

thats vino
Re: Please, Nairalanders, Where Is Etienne T. Boy? by Bamsyle2(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^Oops . . . true.

Heard the guy (T.Boy) is dead sad
Re: Please, Nairalanders, Where Is Etienne T. Boy? by mbulela: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2011
he died last year.
Re: Please, Nairalanders, Where Is Etienne T. Boy? by medube(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
mbulela:

he died last year.

I can tell you reliably, as stated by mbulela, that he is late. He was in France for sometime, then came back to PH and then later moved to Lagos where he passed away early last year and was buried later in the year.

(1) (Reply)

Drake Spent Bag Full Of $ Dollars On Strippers / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: 9ice – Tip Of The Iceberg Episode 1 (ZIP FILE & MP3) / Do We Have Electric Dance Music Lovers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.