Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital (11154 Views)

What Business Can l Startup With 700k / What Business Can I Startup With #200,000? / Sme You Can Startup With 10 T0 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Keep this thread alive.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by fid3fid: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2021
ecomalchemist:

I send you mail ooo...abeg drop your WhatsApp make I block you for there.

Sorry for the late reply. Just add yahoo dot com to my nairaland name. Na my email be that.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Learn a thing or two >
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Offer has been extended, thank goodness.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by egojeny1(f): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Zealoy:
here is my number u can WhatsApp me 08034323442
Happy new year.
Pls have you resumed @ Trade fair? I can't reach you on whatsapp.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by egojeny1(f): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Not at all, but I know that's a billion dollar niche.

As long as women are on the face of the earth, dem go rub cream and paint face. So yeah, you are solving a problem. Every woman wants to look beautiful.

Look for a cosmetics shop around your area and intern for 6months to a year, learn the ropes of the business.. Join 'my skin and hair groups' on facebook to see the kind of products people are talking about...create social media pages advertise !!

Goodluck !!
Pls how can I join this group?
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Zealoy(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2021
egojeny1:

Happy new year.
Pls have you resumed in trade fair? I can't reach you on whatsapp.
sorry I lost my phone recently and I haven't retrieve my sim card though I will do that as soon as possible, yeah we have resumed market at tradefair
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Zealoy(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2021
Zealoy:
sorry I lost my phone recently and I haven't retrieve my Sim though I will do that as soon as possible, yeah we have resumed market in tradefair
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Zealoy(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2021
egojeny1:

Happy new year.
Pls have you resumed in trade fair? I can't reach you on whatsapp.
you can reach me on this line for now 0701 400 1669
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by egojeny1(f): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Zealoy:
sorry I lost my phone recently and I haven't retrieve my sim card though I will do that as soon as possible, yeah we have resumed market at tradefair
So sorry about that
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Keep it g, real niggas only.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Don't be useless this year, learn a skill and make profit from it.

No knowledge lost.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Delivery to Port harcourt ongoing, i will post the process flow shortly.

I will deliver to your doorstep or you pickup from God Is Good Logistics terminal.

Let's make it count.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 6:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks, fast charging cords, with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by egojeny1(f): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
you can reach me on this line for now 0701 400 1669
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks, fast charging cords, with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
<>
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Buzz >>
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2021
S A
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bless up
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hit me up >
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Turn up >
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2021
Guten Morgen !!!
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Real recognizeReal recognize Real > Real >
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 2:42am On Feb 20, 2021
bless up >
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Gadget Importation guide available for those looking to profit from that business model.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
BUZZ !!!
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
BUZZ !!!
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Laptop powerbanks now available, hit me up
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning, please get in touch.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bless up >

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has ATM Machine Ever Seized Your Card Before? / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? / Aliko Dangote Hosts Shettima And Lawmakers In Lagos Over IDPs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.