Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security (5670 Views)

Take A Look At A List Of The Top 10 Most Protected Pastors In Africa 2023 / Meet The Most Protected Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria ( Pics, Video) / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WITH ALL YOUR GOD'S PROTECTION, WHY DO PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY?
I HOPE YOU KNOW THE EASIEST WAY TO KILL A COLLECTION OF MANY CHRISTIANS IS TO ATTACK A CHURCH (HOUSE OF GOD)?

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT IT YOUR GOD CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR MANKIND BECAUSE HE ONLY EXISTS IN YOUR MIND. BUT OUT THERE IN REALITY? ANYTHING GOES.
HECK, EVEN YOUR PREACHERS AGREE WITH ME THAT'S WHY FROM THE POPE TO YOUR G.O, THEY WEAR AMOURS AND EMPLOY THE MOST ADVANCED TRAINED SECURITY PERSONNELS.
You are wrong ....The God i serve has always protected me i know countless times when He spoke to me not to move or go to somewhere and afterwards i receive bad horrible news of accidents and armed robbery.
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by ugbede69(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hambivert:
What of me wey na Archangels and Cherubims and Seraphims dey guard 24/7 ?

Where una go put me for the list?
you are the 69,999,999,999,999th person on the list
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Checkmate1: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Viciheaka:

You are wrong ....The God i serve has always protected me i know countless times when He spoke to me not to move or go to somewhere and afterwards i receive bad horrible news of accidents and armed robbery.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nelly4you: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
verified001:
even God owned Kings in the Bible had guards for protection it's nothing special.
abeg them them o
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by CAPSLOCKED: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Viciheaka:

WHAT IS THIS GOD THAT YOU SERVE THAT PROTECTS JUST YOU AND ALLOW OTHERS SUFFER ACCIDENTS AND ROBBERIES?
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by CosmicPhoenix: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Viciheaka:

Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT IS THIS GOD THAT YOU SERVE THAT PROTECTS JUST YOU AND ALLOW OTHERS SUFFER ACCIDENTS AND ROBBERIES?
what does not place to my God He is not a thing rather a personality who lives in me, besides who ever shall call upon the name of the Lord and departs from inquity shall be saved
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=94239064][/quote] i thought as much you are speechless
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Viciheaka:
what does not place to my God He is not a thing rather a personality who lives in me, besides who ever shall call upon the name of the Lord and departs from inquity shall be saved

YOUR LAST STATEMENT IS FALSE. MILLIONS CALL UPON YOUR GOD EVERYDAY BEFORE LEAVING THEIR HOUSES. DO YOU CARE FOR THE STATISTICS OF THOSE THAT ENCOUNTER HARM ON A DAILY?
THERE'S NOTHING SAVING YOU. WE'RE ALL JUST LUCKY AND THE MOMENT WE RUN OUT OF LUCK, WE DIE, AND THAT'S THE END OF IT.
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nelly4you: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOUR LAST STATEMENT IS FALSE. MILLIONS CALL UPON YOUR GOD EVERYDAY BEFORE LEAVING THEIR HOUSES. DO YOU CARE FOR THE STATISTICS OF THOSE THAT ENCOUNTER HARM ON A DAILY?
THERE'S NOTHING SAVING YOU. WE'RE ALL JUST LUCKY AND THE MOMENT WE RUN OUT OF LUCK, WE DIE, AND THAT'S THE END OF IT.
you are not 100percent correct on that statement. God let this happens bad,good, suffering, pain torture and all.. but that won't stop him from being God.. all that matters is just the way u spend your life either u do according to his will or u do likewise
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by macho44(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Na wa oooo. U see the rich and powerful ehn, na dem dey fear pass grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

What evidence do you have that my statement is false sir do share
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by CAPSLOCKED: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2020
Nelly4you:

you are not 100percent correct on that statement. God let this happens bad,good, suffering, pain torture and all.. but that won't stop him from being God.

SO WHY DO YOU THANK GOD FOR GOOD THINGS AND SUCCESSES AND BLAME YOURSELF AND DEVIL FOR BAD THINGS?

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by CAPSLOCKED: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Viciheaka:

What evidence do you have that my statement is false sir do share

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO BACKUP YOUR CLAIMS, AND FROM OBSERVING THE WORLD WE LIVE IN, YOUR PRAYERS CANNOT SOLVE ANYTHING.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PRAY BUT ENCOUNTER HARM TOMORROW. WILL OF GOD AND GOD KNOWS BEST EH?
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nelly4you: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO WHY DO YOU THANK GOD FOR GOOD THINGS AND SUCCESSES AND BLAME YOURSELF AND DEVIL FOR BAD THINGS?
I don't blame devil or anything if something bad happens, most times God is not to be blame for human stupidity, if the world is as perfect as God now u would be saying all this. Holy Bible says in everything give thanks to God either good or bad
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by CAPSLOCKED: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Nelly4you:
Holy Bible says in everything give thanks to God either good or bad

IMAGINE THANKING GOD AND THROWING A PARTY FOR GIVING YOUR MUM CANCER, OR FOR LETTING YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DIE IN A HOUSE FIRE.
LOL. YOUR RELIGION IS FOR THE DUMB TRULY.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nelly4you: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IMAGINE THANKING GOD AND THROWING A PARTY FOR GIVING YOUR MUM CANCER, OR FOR LETTING YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DIE IN A HOUSE FIRE.
I lost my dad last month
what shall it profit me to curse God for what happened. it is written. weeping may endure by a night but joy cometh in the morning..bad things happens but life goes on Human are prone to death from the beginning. wether ur family died from car accident and u survived. that won't still mean one day u won't die
you are not the owner of ur life cus if you were u can control ur fate even sef u would be immortal.. God ways are different from man perspective.. He's just God,
psalm 92: 5-6 How great are your works, O Lord, your works are very deep, the stupid man cannot know; the fool cannot understand this
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Obakoolex(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
adesmarty:
Same mark that was moving alone in Lagos and Nigerians were praising his humility and condemning fellow Nigerians for moving with security..
Inferiority complex go finish many people
Because you didn't see his guards doesn't mean they were not there monitoring him gallantly
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO BACKUP YOUR CLAIMS, AND FROM OBSERVING THE WORLD WE LIVE IN, YOUR PRAYERS CANNOT SOLVE ANYTHING.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PRAY BUT ENCOUNTER HARM TOMORROW. WILL OF GOD AND GOD KNOWS BEST EH?
You speak as if you have heard any of my prayers My God answers my prayers.
You may not have encountered Him but i have and i can say He loves me
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Viciheaka:
My God answers my prayers.
You may not have encountered Him but i have and i can say He loves me

THE THINGS YOU PRAY FOR ARE THE THINGS THAT I ACCOMPLISH WITHOUT PRAYING. YOU CAN PRAY FOR COBHAMS TO REGAIN HIS SIGHT OR FOR AMPUTEES TO REGAIN MISSING LIMBS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A POINT.
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE THINGS YOU PRAY FOR ARE THE THINGS THAT I ACCOMPLISH WITHOUT PRAYING. YOU CAN PRAY FOR COBHAMS TO REGAIN HIS SIGHT OR FOR AMPUTEES TO REGAIN MISSING LIMBS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A POINT.
Lies bro i prayed to have an encounter with God which i got one back in my first yr in the university ,since you finite existence have you encountered God?...i already know the ans
Whether blind or being an amputee if healing them is in Gods plan then it will surely manifest itself besides in as much as they are children of God once they call upon the name of God He will heal them am a living testimony o
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Lies bro i prayed to have an encounter with God which i got one back in my first yr in the university ,since you finite existence have you encountered God?... already know the ans
Whether blind or being an amputee if healing them is in Gods plan then it will surely manifest itself besides in as much as they are children of God once they call upon the name of God He will heal them am a living testimony o
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Image123(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

What would be wiser, cursing God? People have been thanking God and will continue to do that till and after you die.
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Image123(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Actually, you are to thank God for everything not just good.
Re: 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security by Drizzy5001(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Na blood of Jesus det protect me, so i dey number 1A for that list, while " Vladimir Putin" is 1B..so I am more protected. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Is Dead? Viewer Discretion Is Advised / TY Bello Is Now A Mum Of Twin Boys (photos) / Kevin And Elizabeth Of Big Brother Africa Welcomes 2nd Child-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.